Premier League Years 2013/14

de niro said:
ManCityX said:
I take it 'Blue Is the Opposite of Blue' is Pidginho?

no mate, just a teenage troll with fuck all else but to do come on here. he doesn't even believe what he types. he's just a needy fuck.

The lad's on about strike 275. I honestly can't remember why we decided to give him another chance. He's like BB2.0 but believes it. I can't work out whether he's a bit simple or something to repeatedly fail to get the message

Damocles said:
de niro said:
ManCityX said:
I take it 'Blue Is the Opposite of Blue' is Pidginho?

no mate, just a teenage troll with fuck all else but to do come on here. he doesn't even believe what he types. he's just a needy fuck.

The lad's on about strike 275. I honestly can't remember why we decided to give him another chance. He's like BB2.0 but believes it. I can't work out whether he's a bit simple or something to repeatedly fail to get the message
I've had a chat with Bill now, it's cool.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Damocles said:
de niro said:

Paternity test results through?

ManCityX said:
No no, I'm a Blue.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

*deep breath*

Hahahahahahahahahahahah
I just want you to know that I'm really upset about this.

My mum's been trying to console me for the past 5 minutes but nothing has worked.

You've ruined my evening and my life.
Oh Christ don't tell me you are going to create a topic in the cellar and tell everyone you are leaving again!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
ManCityX said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahah

*deep breath*

Hahahahahahahahahahahah
I just want you to know that I'm really upset about this.

My mum's been trying to console me for the past 5 minutes but nothing has worked.

You've ruined my evening and my life.
Oh Christ don't tell me you are going to create a topic in the cellar and tell everyone you are leaving again!
I doubt it, friend.

Damocles said:
de niro said:

Sounds good to me. Hopefully we're all done and ok with this.

Damocles said:
Damocles said:
I hope so too.

As much as it seems like the very opposite, I don't want to get into heated debates and annoy people - I just end up getting carried away when arguments start. It's a flaw in my personality and always has been.

Back to the programme which I sky+’d earlier and played back tonight making notes of games played, goals scored etc. Very sad, I know...

The hard facts suggest there is no particular bias against City and no agenda IMO. The following totals exclude the final day where we obviously had more coverage than Liverpool.

CITY Games 21 W14 D1 L6 F34 A15 Game time 16 minutes

LIVERPOOL Games 21 W13 D2 L6 F36 A19 Game time 16 minutes

UNITED Games 20 W9 D2 L9 F19 A20 Game time 13 minutes

CHELSEA Games 14 W9 D1 L4 F20 A6 Game time 11 minutes

ARSENAL Games 11 W6 D1 L4 F8 A8 Game time 5 minutes

Obviously it stands out United were shown more than Chelsea and Arsenal but the story mainly was Moyes looking a twat and watching their defeats.

Where we did come up short was when they showed manager interviews. Again excluding the last game:

Mourinho 8
Rodgers 7
Moyes/Giggs 7
Wenger 3
MP 1

Damocles said:
I hope so too.

As much as it seems like the very opposite, I don't want to get into heated debates and annoy people - I just end up getting carried away when arguments start. It's a flaw in my personality and always has been.

You never concede a point bob. On the previous page, I answered your question of which Liverpool goals should be replaced by which City goals. My second post on the subject about 2 of our 8 goals being shown early doors but two of Liverpool's against both Sunderland and West Brom but you ignored it and started banging on about BT Sports rights and Suarez and his phenomenal goals. Don't ask a question and then ignore a perfectly good answer.

Its back to the agenda thing again really isn't it? Again I'll repeat a point I made in that thread. A quite well known big City fan I know who used to work for Five Live has told me outside of the London teams the media is full of Rags/Scouse fans. The bias against City in the majority of the national media is horrendous. It's not paranoia it's a fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.