Premier League Years 2013/14

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Damocles said:
I've had a chat with Bill now, it's cool.
Sounds good to me. Hopefully we're all done and ok with this.
I hope so too.

As much as it seems like the very opposite, I don't want to get into heated debates and annoy people - I just end up getting carried away when arguments start. It's a flaw in my personality and always has been.

suspicious-fry.jpg

Puppet Master Silva said:
Damocles said:
I hope so too.

As much as it seems like the very opposite, I don't want to get into heated debates and annoy people - I just end up getting carried away when arguments start. It's a flaw in my personality and always has been.

suspicious-fry.jpg

You're suspicious? I remember you hoping for Rooney to score a hatful during our first title season so it'd help your fantasy team. I almost got banned for calling you a buffoon. I thought I was being quite reserved.

citykev28 said:
Damocles said:
I hope so too.

You never concede a point bob. On the previous page, I answered your question of which Liverpool goals should be replaced by which City goals. My second post on the subject about 2 of our 8 goals being shown early doors but two of Liverpool's against both Sunderland and West Brom but you ignored it and started banging on about BT Sports rights and Suarez and his phenomenal goals. Don't ask a question and then ignore a perfectly good answer.
I've conceded two points in this thread alone tonight.

Apologies if you felt I ignored the points you were making though, Kev. I wouldn't do it intentionally if I felt like you were being reasonable, which you were.

citykev28 said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
I hope so too.

suspicious-fry.jpg

You're suspicious? I remember you hoping for Rooney to score a hatful during our first title season so it'd help your fantasy team. I almost got banned for calling you a buffoon. I thought I was being quite reserved.

I remember idiots taking that to heart, didn't realise you were one of them. Good memory though. Wouldn't dare let anyone know I've put De Gea in goal for Fantasy this year.

citykev28 said:
I hope so too.

You never concede a point bob. On the previous page, I answered your question of which Liverpool goals should be replaced by which City goals. My second post on the subject about 2 of our 8 goals being shown early doors but two of Liverpool's against both Sunderland and West Brom but you ignored it and started banging on about BT Sports rights and Suarez and his phenomenal goals. Don't ask a question and then ignore a perfectly good answer.
I've conceded two points in this thread alone tonight.

Apologies if you felt I ignored the points you were making though, Kev. I wouldn't do it intentionally if I felt like you were being reasonable, which you were.

Just don't neglect me again or I'll have to visit you again. They've taken the gratuitous thread so I'd have a just cause.

Available for download on Sky catch up if you want to cut out tonnes of adverts or watch it at your own time etc... Anyway I hope that helps at least one blue out

Normally with the premier league years, they give a good and accurate account of what's going on at the top of the table. This time they've done a truly shit job. In the first hour, the focus on Liverpool, and Suarez in particular, is ridiculous. If you were a football novice and had no idea what happened last season, they are the only team you could guess were properly going for the title. From what I recall, Chelsea were doing the same as Liverpool in the first half of the season and you rarely see them. Then there's Arsenal, who were top of the table from the second weekend of the season to the end of January and again, nothing to represent how well they were doing. I know we weren't amazing in the first half of the season, but we were still blowing teams away and Sky don't do justice to that either. Second half of the show inevitably has to get better for us because of the final run in and the pivotal part we played, but its still a disappointing documentation of events considering this was one of the best Premier League seasons to date.

Martin Tyler is an absolute biased disgrace.

The Liverpool match is incredible how unprofessional he is.
I’m not bothered if he doesn’t like us but at least do your job correctly.

The Everton match too when Aguero scores and then when Dzeko bags he couldnt be more peed off.

Stupid silly twat.

GX Blue said:
Martin Tyler is an absolute biased disgrace.

The Liverpool match is incredible how unprofessional he is.
I’m not bothered if he doesn’t like us but at least do your job correctly.

The Everton match too when Aguero scores and then when Dzeko bags he couldnt be more peed off.

Stupid silly twat.

Agree with this, the dulcet tones and vitral hatred omitted from his putrid breath when City score against Liverpool is shocking.

Liverpool score and he is screaming and a silent dissapointment acknowledgement when City score. Class A ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.