Premier League's own FFP restrictions?

Tevez City said:
waspish said:
Tevez City said:
It is already affecting City if you look at City's activity in the transfer market this summer so far !

In what way not stopped us

It stopped the club from spending big whenever they want.
We apparently bid for the likes of Hazard, but he chose to go elsewhere.

FFP played no part in it.

alky313 said:
Fuck me. I won't Chelsea and City fight this til the end. And if we lose buck up and form a new league.

I guess you missed the part when it says this shit has Chelsea's support and that Chelsea was one of the initial supporters of UEFA's shit.

Chelsea did their job, they're already bigger than Liverpool worldwide and they obviously don't want another City to join the game.

What next, ban us from having a 70,000 capacity stadium even though the demand is going to be there? Make up a rule saying grounds can't be made bigger unless they're full for every game? They can try to stop us but as others have said 'we're too big to be stopped'. Our momentum can't be holted, only slowed down.

Us, Chelsea and anyone else who wants to join us can make our own English league up. EAFL (English Association Football League).

Real Madrid, PSG and others can join us in a new European Super Tournament too.

Fuck the jealous and desperate, there's always another option.

Lets put proposals in to do it properly.

For external investment beyond the income of a club players salaries have to be put aaside in and escrow bank account so the investor cannot walk away leaving the club in trouble.

The premier league clubs have to share 50 percent of their income with others teams in the premier league of this total 25 percent should be distributed to the championship. To allow clubs with excessive debt to come into line this figure will start at 5% and increase by 5% a year till the full 50% is levied.

Clubs lose a percentage of there premier league prize money equivalent to 50% of the additional income generated by CL participation. This is in addition to the previous restriction on sharing money.

Clubs that play in less afluent areas of the country should not be penalised. Their income should be boosted by a redistribution of income based on wealth.
Penalised by

Tevez City said:
waspish said:
Tevez City said:
It is already affecting City if you look at City's activity in the transfer market this summer so far !

In what way not stopped us

It stopped the club from spending big whenever they want.
We tried to spend big on certain targets but they chose to go elsewhere.

London and Paris, on the same money, Manchester can't compete with that in any way. In the eyes of everyone else in the world comparing Manchester to London and Paris, is like comparing Macclesfield to Manchester (and I love this city!).

A previously successful business lobbying lawmakers into passing regulations which stifle competition against them and cement their position at the top (and do so by promoting it as necessary for the good of the whole)???

I am simply stunned. This is unheard of!!

Fucking cunts.

They are scared big time.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:58 am --<br /><br />
Uber Blue said:
kiam06 said:
All I know is our owners will not allow anything that damages their position and they are big enough and wise enough to cover ever eventuality.

Sit back and enjoy the rags squirm :)

It's not the point though. Why the fuck should the riches of football be a closed shop to those that aspire to challenge the established order? The irony upon ironies is that this has absolutely fuck all to do with football integrity, or 'protecting' clubs that might find themselves in a situation like Portsmouth. It's about a cartel trying to impose regulations which would enshrine a certain 'elite' at the top of the table.

I have no worries whatsoever with regards to our situation: we are fortunate in that we managed to sneak through the gate before it was closed. What fucks me off more is that other teams will never get the chance that we did. It's been said a thousand times previously by other City supporters, this isn't sour grapes on our part as we have already put in place the mechanisms which will allow us to thrive. The fans of other clubs need to realise that if this ever comes into play they will be shafted royally and will have zero hope of ever vying for top honours.

City and Utd at conflict over FFP in today's Telegraph

Unfortunately I cannot add the link , could someone help.

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.