Price of Asahi Super Dry at ground

Oh heck. It is years since I had a Babycham but I didn’t realise it was old fashioned. Seeing the name made me want one. Ah well, I guess I’ll have to open the one glass sized bottle of Prosecco I’ve had in the fridge since Easter! :-) :-)
I think it's one of those old school drinks that actually went full circle and became cool again like Hooch did.

Whilst we are at it can someone tell city that advertising a cheese pie as veggie but only then saying it is vegan when being asked means it is not in fact cheese…

Just feel like the beer price isn’t needed. If there was really a push to get people in earlier and leave later for transport or whatever you wouldn’t do it.

I will still be using the bars in concourse but deffo not as much as last season. I will just stay longer in Ashton/droylsden or town depending which way I’m coming from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.