Proper Fish n Chips

Am having a few days on the N Yorks coast next month and will be overloading on their Haddock n'chips.

Also like the Pisces in Fleetwood and the one in the back streets opposite the Ashley Brook on Liverpool St Salford.

WD40 said:
Viv & Alans - Mossley or Village Chippy err Mossley - dont get out much
viv and alans i can definitley agree with but its hardly ever open, the village chippy i don't like, the chips are shit.
I'm guessing your from mossley mate? where abouts? i live round the corner from george lawton hall across the road from the police station

mcfcjosh said:
WD40 said:
Viv & Alans - Mossley or Village Chippy err Mossley - dont get out much
viv and alans i can definitley agree with but its hardly ever open, the village chippy i don't like, the chips are shit.
I'm guessing your from mossley mate? where abouts? i live round the corner from george lawton hall across the road from the police station

Is Viv and Alans the 1 near the station, open about 3 minutes a week?
My mate has a shop round the corner from it and is always raving on about it.

Big G said:
mcfcjosh said:

Yep thats the one. It really is nice but like you say i just don't know when it is open. What shop does he own?

mcfcjosh said:
Big G said:
Yep thats the one. It really is nice but like you say i just don't know when it is open. What shop does he own?

Bluebells, the new grocers/florists

In full agreement with everyone who has mentioned the Battered Cod in Fallowfield. Girl we used to knock about with at uni worked there. We lived just round the corner. She'd come round now and then on an evening after they'd closed up, with a bag full of whatever they hadn't managed to sell. Was lovely. No wonder I put on weight though.

pride in battle said:
BluePurgatory said:
The English chippy near to COMS, I think its called Jims, just off Mill Street set back next to a bookies not far from the Crusty Cob who incidently make the best meat and poatoe pies!

How far from mill street? I dont know that one

I think he means Tony's chippy on piercy st which runs from Carruthers St to a dead end at Beswick St.

If im not mistaken he also owns the one next to Mary D's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.