• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither am I. Unfortunately it's Pellegrini who is as he never plays him!
He definitely rates him. I think Pell will do really well for us and surprise a few in his final champions league campaign with City. His record with smaller clubs was excellent. I think a few City fans will change their mind about him these next 7 weeks.

KDB will start, probably saying it to throw PSG's management off. Looked like he came off unscathed yesterday and he wasn't worked hard enough to be sore in the morning.

Since when has Pellegrini ever done anything to throw the opposition management off? He shows his hand before every game. He might as well just hand them the teamsheet today

Hi
Di Maria got injured with Argentina, looking at the rumours theres a good chance he'll miss the game.

Pastore, Verratti and Di Maria would all usually be starters for them imo. Huge boost for us.
Hi guys
I recently posted on the "wounded animal bla bla bla topic" about thé Paris Line up ( I am à psg fan) and you can trust me thé team wesnesday will be thé same as thé one yesterday except di Maria in thé place for ogenda. I CAN regret That but our coach is conservative

Last edited:
He definitely rates him. I think Pell will do really well for us and surprise a few in his final champions league campaign with City. His record with smaller clubs was excellent. I think a few City fans will change their mind about him these next 7 weeks.

I'll tell you what you what I'll give you the answer now - 'No'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.