PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

Congratulations to the Blues who led the protest today!

No singing after the rags go 1 nil up. That's a first in my lifetime!

Well done! I noticed a huge difference between the "real Blues" in the £299 seats and those spread across the rest of the ground!
We do our best but they don't really give us much to work with. They seem content to pick up their 100k+ a week in wages in return for fuck all ...so forgive me if "they can go fuck an aardvark !!

There will be that many empty seats against West Brom that it won't be noticed. It's Easter holidays and the family standers are often sparse during hokidays.

Additionally, you would have to seriously have nothing better to do or spend money on that watch this crap at the moment unless you have already paid.

This game will be our lowest crowd of the season in terms of attendance.

There will be that many empty seats against West Brom that it won't be noticed. It's Easter holidays and the family standers are often sparse during hokidays.

Additionally, you would have to seriously have nothing better to do or spend money on that watch this crap at the moment unless you have already paid.

This game will be our lowest crowd of the season in terms of attendance.

Thees and only thees!

Why, Cup scheme south stand level 2, OK price for CL 1/4's V PSG. What we should be protesting against is the £30 tickets for away supporters, it should be all supporters or no supporters.

It makes a mockery of the players advert on the big screen where they all claim
We Play For You !!! Well you didnt yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.