PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

Fucking fuming about the price. I mean, at £20 a ticket I could afford another half a gram of sniff and 20 B&H to smoke at half time in the bogs..

Take the suits into the bogs near Aisle 117 at half time, make them endure the smoke fer 15 minutes and they'd soon be dropping ticket prices. Or, take 'em into Mary D's pre-match and stand 'em in the vicinity of the beer throwing numpties that seem to infest our support at the minute.

They'd be a tenner within a couple of days..

5.30 are actually usually the busiest/most rocking. its the 12 KO on a Sunday that will be dead.

But given where we are, every home game until the end will be dead

Protests has Swales come back maybe Frank Clark or Pearce no, quarter final of the Chumps league what do you expect, do me a favour and fuck of with your protests, if you dont like it dont go, unberlievable Jeff.
I will not be going because i cant afford 4 tickets but i dont whinge about it, take it on the chin, watch on tv ( which hurts ) but i and most people understand that sometimes you have to say No. will be candles next.

Fucking fuming about the price. I mean, at £20 a ticket I could afford another half a gram of sniff and 20 B&H to smoke at half time in the bogs..

Take the suits into the bogs near Aisle 117 at half time, make them endure the smoke fer 15 minutes and they'd soon be dropping ticket prices. Or, take 'em into Mary D's pre-match and stand 'em in the vicinity of the beer throwing numpties that seem to infest our support at the minute.

They'd be a tenner within a couple of days..

Yeah because we only want cheaper tickets so we can afford to buy Cocaine !

We do our best but they don't really give us much to work with. They seem content to pick up their 100k+ a week in wages in return for fuck all ...so forgive me if "they can go fuck an aardvark !!

Yes some poor shows and no goals in the last three games says a lot.

It's just that we used to get behind the lads in the Derby however shit we were (although the players weren't all on £100k to £200k then).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.