PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

Let's blame the fans for the players being spineless shithouse cunts eh .

No but we are suppose to play our role in the Derby too. Remover when we used to sing We're the Pride of Manchester. It wasn't just about performances on the pitch.

Ignore the "I'm alright Jack", nodding dog apologists. Don't quote them. Most of us recognise where we're at and that a protest is needed. This was the consensus of all the regulars around me that I spoke to before kick off yesterday also.

And the club having just stuck their fingers up to the support with that statement justifying the pricing should remove all doubt.

Time to mobilise blues. Up to us to ensure the faceless bean counters like Soriano and Glick don't continue taking us for mugs, treating long standing blues with complete and utter contempt. If we do nothing we're making our bed for the future, make no mistake.

Pretty tragic that some will bend over and let the club fuck them as opposed to "looking like scousers"

I won't like doing it but what other choice do I have? lets stop talking about it and all walk out on the 60 min mark

Some people, especially those that run the Club, think the CL is the be all and end all and everything else takes second place.

I personally could never stand the competition even before we were allowed to join the club, so I just do not go - that is my protest.

I disagree with this! Our team are fucking shite as it is! We are on our way to crashing out of the top 4, in the middle of an injury crisis, now a fan walkout at 60mins against west brom?

Plus psg at home in 1 of the biggest nights in our history will be half deserted and we will be the laughing stock of europe!

We are fucking imploding

I won't like doing it but what other choice do I have? lets stop talking about it and all walk out on the 60 min mark
I won't be at West Brom so it might be nothing to do with me but if you want an impact it would need to be something a lot of fans will get behind and IMO walking out with 30 minutes left isn't going to be it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.