PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

We're like that woman Coleen Rooney, we've grown accustomed to a certain kinda lifestyle, the trappings of success and the shiny trinkets it brings.

They are quite willing to overlook their bloated bald hubby being caught with hookers more than once, simply because they are scared what life could be like if they pull them up for it.

And whose fault will that be. All the club need to do is say "Sorry we got it wrong. We want a full stadium so all adult tickets will be £30." Job done.
This would get fans back on board, create a togetherness, God knows we need it & would be great pr but would scupper their plans for ticket prices in the future. It's a power struggle now & all we have is banners or non-attendance.

True that - but it's just such a bad time to be happening this! I dread the rest of the season i really do :(!

Lets hope the club step up quickly then....

I agree that something needs to be done but can't see a mass walkout on 60 minutes. It's too early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.