Puts on tin hat as its time for a whinge

Join a supporters club. If they run minibuses/coaches you won't have to drive at all then and the problem is solved!
Errm..... actually it isn't.... because the problem is that this increases the chances of exposing a weak bladder because of all the extra beer drunk... so actually... just continue to drive ;-)

stan bowles said:
Seems there are more weak bladders, kids needing to get presents, relatives arriving from Dorset for the weekend, Christmas parties to get ready for and other lame ass excuses than for any other club in Christendom. Piss off at half time if you want to avoid the traffic queues and you've got other more important things to do.
How about you mind your fucking business and people will continue to do what the fuck they like and they won't give a fuck what some no mark on the Internet thinks?

SWP's back said:
stan bowles said:
Seems there are more weak bladders, kids needing to get presents, relatives arriving from Dorset for the weekend, Christmas parties to get ready for and other lame ass excuses than for any other club in Christendom. Piss off at half time if you want to avoid the traffic queues and you've got other more important things to do.
How about you mind your fucking business and people will continue to do what the fuck they like and they won't give a fuck what some no mark on the Internet thinks?

Exactly, I'll leave when I want, and it's got feck all to do with anyone else.

Bluebee2 said:
SWP's back said:
stan bowles said:

Exactly, I'll leave when I want, and it's got feck all to do with anyone else.
Boooooooooooooooo

Some bird in front of me must only see 10 mins of the game.

Turns up late every week, leaves early for half time, comes back late 2nd half and leaves early well before f.t

Im not that arsed but im confused as to why.

People get pay good money to it's up to them however it is a poor show, probably the worst in the league with the Emirates. Shame for the players as they are the best I've ever seen but i'm not overly fussed tbh

Blue2112 said:
3 minutes injury time announced and 10,000 people stand up on fucking cue!

Most of the 10,000 were already stood up.

By coincidence the board went up just as a threatening City attack, which caused large numbers to get to their feet, broke down.

If you're going to leave early the most polite time to do it is when everyone on your row is stood up and the ball is out of play. It causes them the least inconvenience.

Yeaterday just proved how considerate City fans are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.