Puts on tin hat as its time for a whinge

I left at the full time whistle on Saturday , normally ill go in City square for a beer and watch the lovely Natalie and the highlights.
On Saturday I decided I wanted a Venus kebab so set off on my quest.
It took 40 mins to get out the top blue car park, and another 40 mins to get to Venus.
3 miles away !!
Next time ill go City square first, have a beer and then go.

By the way the kebab was fucking top notch!

wow, we are in our most crucial match of the season and everyone leaves early just when the team needs your support the most!

Why turn your back on the club, have some respect and back the blue boys

it looks bad but what can you do, maybe when the metrolink gets up then less will drive so the roads won't be as bad and people won't have to leave early, or maybe everyone will leave early to get the first tram. Personally I've never understood coming out of the ground and getting straight in your car, nip in a boozer or City Sq and have a drink then you can drive home practically problem free

MadchesterCity said:
wow, we are in our most crucial match of the season and everyone leaves early just when the team needs your support the most!

Totally agree with this!
Yeah you can leave when you want but people need to realise it is to the detriment of the team.
In situations like yesterday, we should be building an atmosphere and pushing the team on.

corky1970 said:
MadchesterCity said:

have some respect and support your fellow supporters free will

The team are bigger than me, bigger than you and at the end of the day the reason we are all there, so screw "supporters free will" and sing loud and proud and make some noise to bring the players onto the final whistle.

left early in 83
(for all you know your cheer may have spurred us on to stop Luton and stop us getting relegated to Division 2)
left early in May 99,
(missed one of the greatest moments in latest history)
left early in May 2010
(the team needed you to for a comeback goal for Champions League spot)
left early in August 2012,
(missed a wow goal from Aguero on his debut performance)
left early in May 2012,
(missed the most fantastic moment of your life
when will we learn, fight to the end!!!!

If we are not loyal enough to the last minute to back our team we must lock the gates!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18058494

Please ask yourself, do you really need to leave that quickly or is that 90 minutes in your weekend one of the most important 2 hour periods in your week?

Don't do it for me, do it for City!!!

Blue2112 said:
Haven't seen this topic posted tonight so here goes for the ongoing early leavers.

Champions of England
Only unbeaten team left in the English leagues
Best defensive record in the premiership
Best goal difference in the premiership
Winning 5-0 at home to go top of the table

And the stadium is half fucking empty at the final whistle.

3 minutes injury time announced and 10,000 people stand up on fucking cue!

Don't give a fuck if people say stop moaning or its everyones right to leave if they want to but as far as i'm concerned unless you have a genuine reason (and I accept that people do) then how fucking good would it be to see a near full stadium stand as one and applaud the Champions off the pitch. There is no fucking way on gods green earth 10,000 plus fans have to leave for work, pick the kids up, beat the traffic or whatever.

Never mind 'where were you when we was shit' its more a case of 'where are you now were fucking great'

Whinge whinge fucking whinge blah blah blah but it looks fucking shit.

Like the players did after Napoli away you mean? Risked life and limb over there
(literally) and they didnt bother to applaud us after they had been spanked. So
although your point is valid it works 2 ways. Ajax away the same, one or two maybe max. They didnt give a shit, so why should we?

Dont dispute anyone's right to leave early. Its preferable to staying in the ground and behaving like spoilt brats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.