Puts on tin hat as its time for a whinge

If you leave early you're a plastic part time bastard FACT! Stay to the end and clap off the Champions!

The empty seats dont bother me so much as it still looks reasonably full when I leave :)

On a serious note I think that a large part of our fanbase is still the 30,000 that were going in Div 2 and leaving early for many has always been something they have done. Me included to a degree.

Night matches I leave 2/3 mins early as need to catch train. 80 minute wait until next one and getting home at midight doesnt appeal with work the next day

When I drive I leave about 90 seconds early and prob save myself 40 mins stuck in traffic. Football is actually just part of my life and I do have other things on that take as much if not more priority.

When I go on the train on a Saturday/Sunday I dont leave early so didnt yesterday.

I would say I leave early 50% of the time and stay 50%.

Most who stay are clappig the players with their backs turned away as they leave so I really dont think its a huge deal

Beechy said:
Eccles Blue said:
Do people expect to be able to leave a stadium packed with 47,000 people within 1 or 2 minutes?

Nope. Which is why I sometimes leave early!

With regards to supporting the team after the final whistle most of them head straight down the tunnel anyway. The idiots who slag off the players constantly throughout the game are more of a problem in my opinion. I've even heard Silva being called shit by parts of the crowd near me. And calls for Kompany to be dropped.

By leaving early I make it easier for the holier than than thou fans to get out though. Be grateful!

Sorry I have upset you but, in my last sentence, I did say it was just my opinion!! But thanks for thinking me holier than thou, my Mother would be very pleased, she always thought I was the rebel and the nuns who taught me always said I would never get to heaven!! :-)

OABAAB said:
If you leave early you're a plastic part time bastard FACT! Stay to the end and clap off the Champions!
Ill be sure to nominate you at the big big blue awards.

SWP's back said:
stan bowles said:
Seems there are more weak bladders, kids needing to get presents, relatives arriving from Dorset for the weekend, Christmas parties to get ready for and other lame ass excuses than for any other club in Christendom. Piss off at half time if you want to avoid the traffic queues and you've got other more important things to do.
How about you mind your fucking business and people will continue to do what the fuck they like and they won't give a fuck what some no mark on the Internet thinks?

How about you try to use the word "fuck" more often in one sentence than you did just then ?

stan bowles said:
SWP's back said:
stan bowles said:
Seems there are more weak bladders, kids needing to get presents, relatives arriving from Dorset for the weekend, Christmas parties to get ready for and other lame ass excuses than for any other club in Christendom. Piss off at half time if you want to avoid the traffic queues and you've got other more important things to do.
How about you mind your fucking business and people will continue to do what the fuck they like and they won't give a fuck what some no mark on the Internet thinks?

How about you try to use the word "fuck" more often in one sentence than you did just then ?
lol

OABAAB said:

All hail the uber fan. Mancini's twelfth man.

"Fact!" and everything.

I think the metrolink will help a bit. Sometimes i have to leave early because i cant risk not getting on one the buses. I think last season against Arsenal, i left on the final whistle, got round to the bus stand only for there to be only one bus left with about 200 people trying to get on it. Brilliant.

I must admit when the final whistle goes it looks shit, but i guess many have their reasons, traffic getting away is shocking, hopefully the tram might help but i suspect it wont make any difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.