Qatar Holdings: Due Diligence On A £1.5billion United.......

jrb said:
OK! It's a load of bolloxs. Lock the thread and drink a stiff one. Phew! Good night chaps.

If i crash this truck im in tomoz jrb,,im comin looking for you m8,uve kept me up till this hr,for a wind up!!!!!!! ;-)

southern muppet said:
Only ourselves and the future, debt-free Arsenal will be the only ones able to compete with them long-term.

This strengthens their position (if it happens) but doesn't weaken ours. Relying on others faltering is a loser mentality anyway. We have the best owners in world sports, but if we want to become a world class team/club we have to earn it on the pitch - that means matching the best and the best-equipped. Not simply hoping they stay shackled/held back by off-field factors.

Great post, if it happens I'd welcome it, and its very likely to put the rest of the PL out of reach, bothered ??

There is only one reason the rags have won everything in the last 20 years and that is Sir Kunt once he goes it'll back to waiting 26 years for the league title

superblue91 said:
jrb said:
OK! It's a load of bolloxs. Lock the thread and drink a stiff one. Phew! Good night chaps.

If i crash this truck im in tomoz jrb,,im comin looking for you m8,uve kept me up till this hr,for a wind up!!!!!!! ;-)

I've kept myself up as well. Doh! I'm up at 5 as well. Silly arse. Seriously! Good night chaps, and don't have any Qatari nightmares. :-?

If something like this were to happen(i genuinely think it only a matter of time b4 someone bails em out) do you think that the champs league will be dun away with and a new league of Europe will be formed i honestly think this is round the corner for Europe's richest clubs,we may not like it but i think its on its way.

And yes i know we have a super league of sorts(chumps league)but i mean a genuine 20 strong league

Any thoughts,or is it gettin to late?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.