QPR Post Match

waspish said:
The cookie monster said:
waspish said:
Go and watch our 1st 12 games of last season we were just as shocking..
The points total was abt the same but we were far from shocking
You could see we were ready to go on a pretty impressive run, which we did....

Don't agree villa away stands out as an utter shambles of a game

disagree. we battered villa and controlled the game. it was a freak result. yesterday we had no control of the game, poor possession and our goals came from individual brilliance. it's nothing like last season in my opinion

wireblue said:
waspish said:
The cookie monster said:

disagree. we battered villa and controlled the game. it was a freak result. yesterday we had no control of the game, poor possession and our goals came from individual brilliance. it's nothing like last season in my opinion

Not only that, the manager was new last season and therefore could be forgiven for fucking things up in certain games. No such excuse this season.

wireblue said:
waspish said:
The cookie monster said:

Correct, i'm sure we had something like 30 shots on their goal & 2/3 possession........

wireblue said:
waspish said:
The cookie monster said:

How many shots did we have yesterday at qpr?

Too many basic mistakes in a poor first half for us.

I also thought that when the substitution was made we had for the first time some sort of control of the game.

I would have left it another 15 minutes to see if we could have scored.

I am afraid Clichy once again was poor. Although Fernando should have made a better tackle, once the ball went to Austin, Clichy had to close him down and prevent the cross. It really angers me that players choose not to put their bodies in the way to stop crosses or shots.

In the end I was grateful for the point.

waspish said:
wireblue said:
waspish said:

QPR 17 and City 23

Every team has a wobble during the season. This includes chelski and they will have a wobble no doubts about that after seeing them against the dippers yesterday-they only just made it past QPR and hung on at the swamp.
We are missing silva and KOmpany just now as well as the option of Kolarov - two big games this week and then we faced QPR who wanted to be physical and the weather worked for them
We created chances - they cleared off the line at least twice.
Yes we were forunaTe to get the draw but no way are we not going to be in the mix come the end of the season.
We need a couple in January but we have Sergio and he is key just now.
Just watch we'll probably do BAyern and kick start the season and I hope all those flappers swallow it!!!!!!!

dobobobo said:
waspish said:
wireblue said:

QPR 17 and City 23

So Similar to villa away last season!

11 games in only supporters are panicking because of chelsea form and they look like they are unstoppable, let's see where we are in another 11 games then start to moan if we still looking "Rusty"

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
wireblue said:
waspish said:

Not only that, the manager was new last season and therefore could be forgiven for fucking things up in certain games. No such excuse this season.
The season is not over and you can't expect smooth progress week by week. There are bound to be peaks and troughs and since the takeover we've had this every season. Why should this be different now?

Last weekend we played the Derby, on Wednesday we played with 9 men in Europe so it was obvious we were going to be under-par.

waspish said:
dobobobo said:
waspish said:

QPR 17 and City 23

So Similar to villa away last season!

11 games in only supporters are panicking because of chelsea form and they look like they are unstoppable, let's see where we are in another 11 games then start to moan if we still looking "Rusty"
And the fact we were humbled at home against the newcastle reserves in the league cup,

And that we have been utter wank in the champions league,

And it doesn't matter who we play we look likely to concede.

And we have barely played well for a combined 90 minutes all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.