Qpr signing ji sung park for £5 million

I agree that 2 million would make it a decent signing. ESPN and other been reporting it as 5 but I suppose we'll find out soon enough

AustinBlue said:
adrianr said:
5 million for Park?! Ffs just let that rat infested shit tip burn already. Stop giving them a fucking hand!

Shhhhh. He might still take RSC off our hands.

I like your thinking. Why not Bridge, Ade, and Weiss while they're at it?

LoveCity said:
They are after Joao Moutinho who it has to be said would be a class signing and exactly what they need... so please price them out Porto.

I would hope they do, seen him linked for £20mil, porto bought him for 11 million euros so they will make a decent profit, although he looks like a player they may struggle to replace him, they have Defour who is similar but not as good, but as the usually bring in players from South America, somebody who might play to the same level as JM would be hard to find as Brazil does n't really produce quality CMs at the moment. However he did push through a deal from Sporting (the only other club he has played for) to the disgust of the Sporting Chairman, so he may just the sort of character that Porto may feel they have to give in to. He will improve the Rags no doubt about it but if he does sign for let's hope Porto take them for all their worth.

Age is the big issue here, but this guy is an underrated player. He gives it his all and certainly knows how to show up for his team.

Rag U will be missing him.

Fuck this "big game player" bollocks. Haven't United lost something like the last 8 games he played in? He's shite, utter shite.

greasedupdeafguy said:
stony said:
Does it not seriously piss you off that they manage to get good money for all these rejects. We can't give ours away and they get £5M for a Korean Scott Parker. I wonder how much of that £5M is going in someones pension fund.
How the fuck is he a reject, he scored in the semi final of the cl and scored loads of other important goals.

er....probably because they no longer want him.

stony said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
stony said:
Does it not seriously piss you off that they manage to get good money for all these rejects. We can't give ours away and they get £5M for a Korean Scott Parker. I wonder how much of that £5M is going in someones pension fund.
How the fuck is he a reject, he scored in the semi final of the cl and scored loads of other important goals.

er....probably because they no longer want him.
Ding ding, fights over folks.

No denying he delivers when he's on the pitch. Like many scummers - competent footballers. 5M is a slight premium for his age but not by much.

Sent from my New iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.