Queen Elizabeth II

I really fear for the country, now she’s gone.

We are utterly divided as a nation. To most of us, she was the glue that was still holding us together.

Sadly, very few of us share her sense of duty.

i‘ve always been an optimist and generally a very positive person, and I think we’re fucked as a nation.

It’s hard to disagree that we’re fucked at present but I’m struggling to see how having a King instead of a Queen is going to make the slightest bit of difference to ordinary peoples everyday lives and their struggles.

I really fear for the country, now she’s gone.

We are utterly divided as a nation. To most of us, she was the glue that was still holding us together.

Sadly, very few of us share her sense of duty.

i‘ve always been an optimist and generally a very positive person, and I think we’re fucked as a nation.
I think Charles will do a good job , he’s grown on me a little bit . Think at heart he’s more of a leftie he’ll give miss trust a run for her money on Thursdays meetings .
(Sorry if this should be in the politics thread)

Can't believe the number of vicious woke bastards I'm reading about (some in USA) celebrating her death, one even hoped she was in excruciating pain. I'm a republican but it's fucking unbelievable.

That’s a dictatorship.
It makes no difference a president, prime minister or monarchy it’s all the same. There is corruption they can change the rules whenever it suits.
Charles will make a great king and William will follow him we are safe at least for the next 100 years.
There private/family life is just that private Charles will do a great job the Queen saw to it by example.

King Charles will do a great job of serving the nation
and William will support the roll as Charles is in his 70s. I’m not worried about the future with monarchy they have more value to me, as during the last years we didn’t seem to have the quality In parliament

I agree. I think the country will support Charles, especially with both his parents passing away. Becoming king will make people see him in a different way

It’s hard to disagree that we’re fucked at present but I’m struggling to see how having a King instead of a Queen is going to make the slightest bit of difference to ordinary peoples everyday lives and their struggles.
You’re focusing on the difference in sex, whereas I was talking about the difference in quality. She is a far superior person to any of her children. The male/female thing is irrelevant to that. Not sure why you would focus on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.