Queen Elizabeth II

Most older people will remember his investiture as Prince of Wales. I expect William will take over in that role, there will be those who want to change our stable monarchy and undermine what we have but it won’t happen in fact I’m thinking the Palace of Westminster needs a new leader.

Can't believe the number of vicious woke bastards I'm reading about (some in USA) celebrating her death, one even hoped she was in excruciating pain. I'm a republican but it's fucking unbelievable.
Was watching the football earlier on a streaming site that I help out with the chat moderation for. Got so toxic that I had to leave. Someone starts it off then others jump on the bandwagon until it gets so offensive that it's intolerable. Nothing I could do about it as those leading the charge were also mods and of Irish persuasion.

New money and stamps will take sometime to come into circulation - especially the money. The existing stamps and money will still be legal. With the anthem just one word changed.

(I may have misunderstood the original message as I have heard people say that money with the Queen's head on it will ask be withdrawn and immediately replaced with new coins and notes.)
There you go...a lesson to us all, read before posting...

Worth saying the reaction from the French has been equally sympathetic. Not only have we lost our queen, we have lost the worlds greatest diplomat today.

I’m not particularly a royalist but I really believe that she has done more for our country, and cared more deeply for all the people within it, than any elected politician during her reign. I doubt we’ll ever get as lucky again.

God bless her.

Absolutely agree but it helps to stay neutral on all matters, politicians don’t have that luxury

Not to take anything away from the Queen and the service she has done for our nation

Reactions: Vic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.