Queen Elizabeth II

The Queen is a bit like Bacon Face at the rags. Was there too long.
Now of course it is a job for life and don't for one minute suggest she should have passed away sooner.... but she was the Monarch for so long (70 years) that in reality no one under the age of say 76 remembers the Queen's father being on the thrown.
Like rags not knowing life pre Fergie, we have seen the hand post Fergie has dealt the rags... and the nation is a little bit scared of what the future holds for us all post Elizabeth
I get that mate, there’s always going to be a period of uncertainty after the passing of someone like The Queen, maybe even some sort of civil unrest, although I think given everything that’s gone on the past few years that may be coming regardless, no, it was more the person who said it/felt that way than anything else.

I get that mate, there’s always going to be a period of uncertainty after the passing of someone like The Queen, maybe even some sort of civil unrest, although I think given everything that’s gone on the past few years that may be coming regardless,
Liz Truss is banning the wearing of zebra pants in public as of tomorrow morning.

You’re focusing on the difference in sex, whereas I was talking about the difference in quality. She is a far superior person to any of her children. The male/female thing is irrelevant to that. Not sure why you would focus on that.

I wasn’t intending to focus on gender at all. Maybe I worded it poorly. It was my way of saying that yesterday we had one monarch, today we have a different one. Yesterday’s one probably was better than todays one. Although not sure how you measure things. My point was, if you drew up a list of reasons why the country is fucked, if it is fucked, then having a good queen, a bad king or indeed neither is not going to make a blind bit of different to the vast majority of people and their daily struggles.

I must say I'm disappointed by the pathetic fawning comments in here. Of course it's sad when anyone dies but 'the glue that held us together'? Get a grip and pull yourselves together FFS.

People are losing their fucking minds, I swear.

Maybe some really do need a couple of weeks of mourning before they get their heads screwed back on.

People are losing their fucking minds, I swear.

Maybe some really do need a couple of weeks of mourning before they get their heads screwed back on.
I am looking foreward to watching the Competitive grief for at least a couple of weeks :-) oops sorry wrong face :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.