Queen Elizabeth II

It will be sad for her and her family of course, and I suppose it will be sad for many of the population but I will object to be being told that I should mourn the passing of someone who has had no effect on my life whatsoever. Felt exactly the same with Diana and any celebrity who has died. I just don't get it.
So would you take the 2 days off work for the funeral and impending coronation…Or work through it?

So would you take the 2 days off work for the funeral and impending coronation…Or work through it?

I run my own business so won't be taking any time off work as I'm too bloody busy. I'll save my time off for more important matters like a family holiday.

I was almost 11 yrs old when her father died and just turned 11 at her Coronation so I do vaguely remember a time when I sang God save the King.
It is the strangest feeling. A great sadness thinking about what seems to be becoming inevitable along with the hope that she is not suffering and that the members of her family who are speeding to her bedside get there in time to say goodbye to their beloved Mother and Grandmother.
God bless you, your Majesty. God Save the Queen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.