Queen Elizabeth II

I reckon she hung around long enough to not have Johnson front and centre at her funeral.

I actually do think she eventually decided to call it quits and went 'home' to Balmoral to die.

She was apparently still mentally sharp when she met Boris and Truss?

I'm sure she was left wondering how she had gone from fireside chats with the likes of Churchill, Eisenhower and Mandela, to that?

Pretty much a metaphor for how bad things are in this country and the wider world!

I look forward to his rendition of GSTK before his next watchalong…

He is locked up in octavian's basement.

Quentin-Tarantino-explains-the-backstory-of-The-Gimp%E2%80%99-in-%E2%80%98Pulp-Fiction%E2%80%99.jpg

Imagine a bookend which starts with Churchill but finishes with Truss?

I'd probably have asked what I did to deserve that?
Her death marks the end of an incredible generation, same generation as my Mum and Dad and all of those involved in the wars, they were unique, incredible people and the subsequent generation including my own are a pale imitation.

Imagine a bookend which starts with Churchill but finishes with Truss?

I'd probably have asked what I did to deserve that?
Was thinking the same yesterday. Also shows how we have declined as a nation in recent years. Even Eden was a very well-regarded man with an impressive CV before the debacle of Suez.

Politics aside, that such an unimpressive person is our PM is not a good look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.