Queen Elizabeth II

Not while many still wish to convey their respect,something that has been sadly lacking from a few cretins.
Even as an Irish republican, your queen was a decent skin and I've a lot of respect for her, she's a loss to the world.

Undoubtedly,and irrespective of your beliefs in life,its fucking potty that such a fact is not universally recognised and a basic level of respect and decency applied.

The turds in society have well and truly outed themselves over the past couple of weeks.
Leave them to it, we know who they are

Republican as they come and an Irish nationalist but I'd a lot of respect for the lizard queen.
Me too. Not an inveterate Royalist by any means (and I think they’ve got a real fight on their hands to survive) but I believe she was a highly benign individual who used (and tried to use) the power she had to make the lives of others happier than they otherwise would have been - and (not in a pejorative sense) was a Christian person (which most people who practise that religion, aren’t).

The reaction to her death was far more a reflection of her character and personality than the position she inherited, certainly from this quarter.

She possessed so many admirable qualities as a person.

Me too. Not an inveterate Royalist by any means (and I think they’ve got a real fight on their hands to survive) but I believe she was a highly benign individual who used (and tried to use) the power she had to make the lives of others happier than they otherwise would have been - and (not in a pejorative sense) was a Christian person (which most people who practise that religion, aren’t).

The reaction to her death was far more a reflection of her character and personality than the position she inherited, certainly from this quarter.

She possessed so many admirable qualities as a person.
Yeah for me it's more respect for the person than the institution.

Undoubtedly,and irrespective of your beliefs in life,its fucking potty that such a fact is not universally recognised and a basic level of respect and decency applied.

The turds in society have well and truly outed themselves over the past couple of weeks.

"Why doesn't everyone share the same views as me?"

It’s not a fact it is an opinion, whether you agree with it or not.

I have never witnessed such censorship in the UK.
One can be respectful to the Queen while criticising the scale and manner of coverage and the nature of monarchy.
I don't personally know anyone who has ever met her but so many speak of her wonderful personal qualities, and it is this 'myth creation' that seems to be at the centre of so many objections rather than any criticism of her personally.

Last edited:
I have never witnessed such censorship in the UK.
One can be respectful to the Queen while criticising the scale and manner of coverage and the nature of monarchy.
I don't personally know anyone who has ever met her but so many speak of her wonderful personal qualities, and it is this 'myth creation' that seems to be at the centre of so many objections, rather than any criticism of her personally.
It was far worse when Philip died, some of the propaganda bigging him up verged on the obscene.

He was a very flawed individual and did not deserve the respect that was forced upon one and all by the BBC, the Queen was the complete opposite, a very decent Lady who earned Her respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.