Question Time

yeah, we know his dad was a toolmaker, his wife and sister work in the NHS and he's spoken about the things he's going to do but not how he'll pay for it. He's told what taxes aren't going up but been very quiet on what he will stiff us for.

He's been very good at saying a lot but actually saying very little.
As I said, fingers in your ears.

I've paid more than my fair share over the last 40 plus years and I am still paying now. I don't think a "tiny bit more " would be an issue for most if it sorted waiting lists etc out.

There is no disputing we have the highest taxes at the moment but IMO that is going to rise under Labour and we don't know exactly how.

Can only image the reaction of someone like you if a Labour leader walked out on the d-day commemoration early. Frothing at the mouth without a doubt haha.

Just weird. Labour governments pay off Tory debt.
Someone will
They’ve said plenty, certainly enough to give them such a commanding lead. Sadly, you and a few others simply put your fingers in your ears and dismiss it outright coz they are kicking the Tories arse
Believe what you want, the last time I voted labour I got Blair, an astronomical amount of debt, a war that killed millions and set the world on a downward path. In the meantime him and his wife, their kids and retinue became multimillionaires. Do you wonder I fear them.

You mean like the current government?

If you fear a Labour government more than what we‘ve lived through the last 14 years then I’d say that was bizarre on your part.

Nowt stranger than folk as they say.
I’d say that comes from experience, when all is said and done you can’t beat it. Never listen to the hype, it’s like betting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.