Racism in Football

What's the principle for you to be so clearly biased towards Argentina and generalize about the totality of us?
No way. I won't let you do that and get away with it. Nowhere have i said I am biased against Argentina or Argentinians. I shan't have you try and lead me into feeling ashamed for something that isn't true.

And pal, if this is the last arrow you have in your quiver it's clear your argument isn't standing.

Thank you for participating. It was fine until that last post.

No way. I won't let you do that and get away with it. Nowhere have i said I am biased against Argentina or Argentinians. I shan't have you try and lead me into feeling ashamed for something that isn't true.

And pal, if this is the last arrow you have in your quiver it's clear your argument isn't standing.

He wasn’t talking to you.

I don't know why you think that comment was meant for you when I quoted someone else haha.

What's the deal with this? Argentinian players sing about Mbappe having a mum and dad from another country? Or was there something after the video was cut? Not sure what I am missing here.

I didn't watch the tournament but it seemed it was littered with controversies on and off the pitch!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.