Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

Mëtal Bikër said:
So, if push came to shove, which would he 'sacrifice' to the taxman, Tampa Bay or The Other Lot ( I think i know the answer to this already but...) From a business sense, which would settle Uncle Malc's debts better?
Would surely have to be the Bucs. Only supposedly $66m of debt against them (unless there's stuff they haven't told the NFL about) and worth around $1bn.

So they could walk away with over $900m, clear their $450m business debts and pay down the PIK notes. So then even with £500m of debt, the rags will still produce a decent cash-flow for them.

The big question is, why haven't they done that already? It's either pride or there's something else to hide that selling the Bucs would uncover.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
So, if push came to shove, which would he 'sacrifice' to the taxman, Tampa Bay or The Other Lot ( I think i know the answer to this already but...) From a business sense, which would settle Uncle Malc's debts better?
Would surely have to be the Bucs. Only supposedly $66m of debt against them (unless there's stuff they haven't told the NFL about) and worth around $1bn.

So they could walk away with over $900m, clear their $450m business debts and pay down the PIK notes. So then even with £500m of debt, the rags will still produce a decent cash-flow for them.

The big question is, why haven't they done that already? It's either pride or there's something else to hide that selling the Bucs would uncover.

Well, you're definitely the right guy to ask, i've seen you explain the situation many times before in a way even the likes of ME can understand.

The simple thing i want to know is this, right now is the United situation comfortable, cause for concern, totally fluffed?

right Im off for my dinner..Oh sorry lunch...a quick latte and pret down maindenead high st.

bumbles said:
right Im off for my dinner..Oh sorry lunch...a quick latte and pret down maindenead high st.

You do that, Cafe Giardino perhaps?

Im sure Maidenhead is a bustling metropolis with all the glitz and sparkle of a hip and having it city,the perfect venue for souther Rags to have fun and frolics..

Let's see...

339oqqs.jpg

Oh dear.... is that bumles and his harley davidson lambretta ??

yeah thats it...essex boys rule

pats sam on head and walks away .its a good feeling to be kind to the special needs people

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

Perhaps there is nothing to hide? Perhaps they feel comfortable with the levels of debt to a degree due to the income from the rags?

Might be a niaive thing to say, but you never know - plus they have all the figures to hand rather than us trying to piece it together.

(just reading that again and if it sounds critical of the points from you PB - apologies if it does; it isn't supposed to be, it's just me thinking aloud)

bumbles said:
yeah thats it...essex boys rule

pats sam on head and walks away .its a good feeling to be kind to the special needs people

Be nice, not nasty eh? No need to lower yourself to United humou....oh

strongbowholic said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Perhaps there is nothing to hide? Perhaps they feel comfortable with the levels of debt to a degree due to the income from the rags?

Might be a niaive thing to say, but you never know - plus they have all the figures to hand rather than us trying to piece it together.

(just reading that again and if it sounds critical of the points from you PB - apologies if it does; it isn't supposed to be, it's just me thinking aloud)

how astute..dont you know this board is full of city wideboys...spending their time on here whilst manipulating the worlds financial markets in their spare time....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.