Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

Skashion said:
gregglake said:
Arsenal are bad
No they're not.

-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:08 pm --

bumbles said:
I see you sad tech geeks have missed me...no doubt trying to de frag your hard drives, ( I got that from the friendless wonder downstairs)
Nah mate, we're more geography geeks insofar as we know what town we're in.

well I klnow what town Im in ...just not where the server for ISP is situated...but apparently there are some geeks on here that have the werewithall to locate said data centre addresses..impressive eh?...I bet the girls outside Mcdonalds are wet with excitement ..

here a joke for all you teckkies..

hilariuos I know

bumbles said:
Skashion said:
No they're not.

well I klnow what town Im in ...just not where the server for ISP is situated...but apparently there are some geeks on here that have the werewithall to locate said data centre addresses..impressive eh?...I bet the girls outside Mcdonalds are wet with excitement ..

hilariuos I know

Taking this hard, aren't you. Look, we all know you are a Man United supporter from Maidenhead, what's the big deal? Not everyone can be a Mancunian you know.

bumbles said:
Skashion said:
No they're not.

hilariuos I know
Could you explain to me why the ISP server is relevant here?

I haven't a clue what that's supposed to say. It's certainly not ASCII.

Skashion said:
bumbles said:

hilariuos I know

you geeks have me at a disaadvantage...I dont know what the hell youre on about..IP addresses are a misnomer to me ...all I know is I come to work sit here and use a dell machine..thats the limit of my knowledge..anymore I ask the lad downstairs....if IT is yiour thing , well ....can I recommend getting out more

bumbles said:
Skashion said:

you geeks have me at a disaadvantage...I dont know what the hell youre on about..IP addresses are a misnomer to me ...all I know is I come to work sit here and use a dell machine..thats the limit of my knowledge..anymore I ask the lad downstairs....if IT is yiour thing , well ....can I recommend getting out more
Well Damocles (a mod) with a shitload of IT knowledge (who programs for a living) says it's a direct IP address. Your IP address is logged when you visit this site. Your IP address can be traced back to your physical location which Damocles has told us to be Maidenhead. I'm inclined to believe him unless you can prove otherwise.

Please share your joke because I just don't get it. Binary with twenty-one characters ain't my bag.

Skashion said:
bumbles said:
Well Damocles (a mod) with a shitload of IT knowledge (who programs for a living) says it's a direct IP address. Your IP address is logged when you visit this site. Your IP address can be traced back to your physical location which Damocles has told us to be Maidenhead. I'm inclined to believe him unless you can prove otherwise.Please share your joke because I just don't get it. Binary with twenty-one characters ain't my bag.

well pinochio , we both know thats a lie ...I aint no where near maidstone...so your information is either incorrect..or its a fib...because its far from reality ...and you know that

bumbles said:
Skashion said:
Well Damocles (a mod) with a shitload of IT knowledge (who programs for a living) says it's a direct IP address. Your IP address is logged when you visit this site. Your IP address can be traced back to your physical location which Damocles has told us to be Maidenhead. I'm inclined to believe him unless you can prove otherwise.Please share your joke because I just don't get it. Binary with twenty-one characters ain't my bag.

well pinochio , we both know thats a lie ...I aint no where near maidstone...so your information is either incorrect..or its a fib...because its far from reality ...and you know that

mmm who to trust..an obssessed rag or a respected moderator..??

ur owned ..:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.