Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

bumbles said:
Skashion said:
Well Damocles (a mod) with a shitload of IT knowledge (who programs for a living) says it's a direct IP address. Your IP address is logged when you visit this site. Your IP address can be traced back to your physical location which Damocles has told us to be Maidenhead. I'm inclined to believe him unless you can prove otherwise.Please share your joke because I just don't get it. Binary with twenty-one characters ain't my bag.

well pinochio , we both know thats a lie ...I aint no where near maidstone...so your information is either incorrect..or its a fib...because its far from reality ...and you know that

fuck off

gregglake said:
Getting a bit embarrassing now lads.

I know what you mean ...god its like picking on the thick kid at school...but all you keep doing is keep demostrating typical bertie behaviuor,....telling fibs, bigging yourseves up and going round in circles with the same topics...

Its true, I do feel embarrassed for poking fun at you like this .

-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:04 pm --

bowdonblue said:
bumbles said:
well pinochio , we both know thats a lie ...I aint no where near maidstone...so your information is either incorrect..or its a fib...because its far from reality ...and you know that

fuck off

and with those concise words ..proof positive I WIN !!!

-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:06 pm --

samharris said:
bumbles said:

mmm who to trust..an obssessed rag or a respected moderator..??

ur owned ..:)

to be honest I couldnt care less...I know and he knows the truth...but still its in your DNA to tell fibs...be a bertie and be proud

bumbles said:
gregglake said:

I know what you mean ...god its like picking on the thick kid at school...but all you keep doing is keep demostrating typical bertie behaviuor,....telling fibs, bigging yourseves up and going round in circles with the same topics...

bowdonblue said:

no.. your just a silly twat from maidenhead who's a glory hunting rag cos the local teams are blue square no marks...

KentBlue said:
All joking aside, this is an absolutely horrendous situation for the rags to be in: because as I understand it they're in a sort of financial checkmate situation - they cannot move in any direction now due to the restraints these debts have placed them under. And with the despot surely about to retire at the end of the next season (and no money to replace their ageing squad) what the fuck can they do?
I'm no financial expert (far from it) but even I can see that they really are well and truly fucked.

P.S.
I'd like to thank Prestwich Blue for explaining all this in ways that even a simpleton like me can understand.

They aren't fully fucked, the main reason they are still going is their massive profits. The fact remains though the Glazers are gambling, ie they are assuming the profit stream can only rise but whether it will or not depends on so many things. Should the debt repayments become more problematic they will be forced to sell assets (players,Old Trafford etc) that is when they will become truly fucked because they then cannot compete.

The problem United have is the financial world is completely disconnected from the football world.. The Glazers only know the financial world. To compete in these leagues to such a high standard it requires sustained investment which is why they are destined now for mediocrity.

bumbles said:
gregglake said:

bowdonblue said:

samharris said:
mmm who to trust..an obssessed rag or a respected moderator..??

ur owned ..:)

to be honest I couldnt care less...I know and he knows the truth...but still its in your DNA to tell fibs...be a bertie and be proud

you dont even know what an iP address was you silly little person...at least us berties know eh.. LGHU.

samharris said:
bumbles said:

no.. your just a silly twat from maidenhead who's a glory hunting rag cos the local teams are blue square no marks...

and round and round we go again...do you have an original thought in that addled head of yours?

and for the record...its singapore/devon/guildford....

bumbles said:
Skashion said:
Well Damocles (a mod) with a shitload of IT knowledge (who programs for a living) says it's a direct IP address. Your IP address is logged when you visit this site. Your IP address can be traced back to your physical location which Damocles has told us to be Maidenhead. I'm inclined to believe him unless you can prove otherwise.Please share your joke because I just don't get it. Binary with twenty-one characters ain't my bag.

I'm going to presume that's a royal 'we', HRH.

samharris said:
bumbles said:

you dont even know what an iP address was you silly little person...at least us berties know eh.. LGHU.

I am sure that most people do not know thir Ip address, or care...they have a life, and real people, not just cyber communities....

off ya pop son ...some database needs tweaking thres a good chap..if you get lucky , there might be a juicy bit of source code to phathom

you geeks have me at a disaadvantage...I dont know what the hell youre on about..IP addresses are a misnomer to me ...all I know is I come to work sit here and use a dell machine..thats the limit of my knowledge..anymore I ask the lad downstairs....if IT is yiour thing , well ....can I recommend getting out more[/quote]

2953966050_755d5d8a56.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.