Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

Glory hunting? Soul? LOOOOOOL

What is this soul you speak of? I can find wins, losses and draws on the table, but no soul ranking. Soul is something that fans accuse others of lacking as they're being overtaken.

NewbBlue said:
Glory hunting? Soul? LOOOOOOL

What is this soul you speak of? I can find wins, losses and draws on the table, but no soul ranking. Soul is something that fans accuse others of lacking as they're being overtaken.

we have a soul mate (fkin ell soulmate ...did I say that)

wilesy mate,are you one of the new 50000 that have turned up,since that whopping was it 23000 in the 90s,i know it was on tv and ,get on this as the commentator said it was raining.pmsl,they my friend were the diehard rags that turned up that night,as it all changed when you won the prem ,your souless new support who know deep down what fraudulent cranks they are.Pretty sure the afore mentioned game was wimbledon aswell.

squirtyflower said:
samharris said:
They can't...Boycott.

thank fuck someone has explained it last

too obvious i didn't see it, the rag pricks are on here in their GAY regalia because they are refusing to give air to malcolm and his boys

ffs i hope they don't find manchester and eastlands, its bad enough on here

Oh they will shortly,you mark my words.
Just see when the Rags fail to win anything and they`ll be telling everyone that they`ve always been a Blue.
Bloody Glory Hunters !!!

Thread cleaned up (again)

Next time it descends in to petty bickering between two posters we'll just delete it.

Cheesy said:

Next time it descends in to petty bickering between two posters we'll just delete it.

Perhaps if you stop reds from posting their drivell then it might not boil to a culling of posts. It is a CITY website afterall. Just a thought.

Dukers said:
Cheesy said:

Perhaps if you stop reds from posting their drivell then it might not boil to a culling of posts. It is a CITY website afterall. Just a thought.

They're welcome on here as long as they don't break the Code of Conduct.

Cheesy said:
Dukers said:

surely petty bickering isnt doing that either ?? debates between us and them are bound to get that way. ;)

samharris said:
Cheesy said:

surely petty bickering isnt doing that either ?? debates between us and them are bound to get that way. ;)

True enough :-) In this case though, the two posters were just being like kids. The bickering had nothing to do with the thread subject & it started to get personal.

Cheesy said:
samharris said:

True enough :-) In this case though, the two posters were just being like kids. The bickering had nothing to do with the thread subject & it started to get personal.

Fair do's..I hope you sent them to the naughty stair. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.