Rags v Chelsea

i8rags said:
So that point means the rag twats can go top all sat afternoon, thru til we play Sunday. All the soccer Saturday nobs, motd, Sunday papers, pre match to our game will be arse licking them cnuts and their world beating rise to the top. So if they win no media for me. Fuck that. Cmon the scousers.
what else would you expect,they interviewed baconface after the match,him blaming the linesman for certain decisions,then shreeves is fawning all over him about the comeback from 3 down,then disgracefully cut off avb when he starts to talk about dodgy pens....

I was calling for him to come in earlier but Romeu almost cost Chelsea any result at all. Beyond poor, but excusable I guess when thrown into the deep end like that.

SuperYaya said:
Man Utd striker Wayne Rooney, who scored two penalties to help his side fight back for a point against Chelsea

"Of course it's two points left but, after we were 3-0 down, all the Manchester City players at home watching the game won't enjoy the way we fought back. They can see we've got spirit and we will be there with them until the end."

They dropped two points, but on the plus side our players got to see a footballing lesson. What a idiot he is.

dip-desperado-1.jpg

deano ou812 said:
i8rags said:
So that point means the rag twats can go top all sat afternoon, thru til we play Sunday. All the soccer Saturday nobs, motd, Sunday papers, pre match to our game will be arse licking them cnuts and their world beating rise to the top. So if they win no media for me. Fuck that. Cmon the scousers.
what else would you expect,they interviewed baconface after the match,him blaming the linesman for certain decisions,then shreeves is fawning all over him about the comeback from 3 down,then disgracefully cut off avb when he starts to talk about dodgy pens....

seems the opposition cant say owt on sky...buzzer for instance..

deano ou812 said:
i8rags said:

typical!

deano ou812 said:
i8rags said:

Notice the way they allow bacon to slag the lino for the pens he didn't give but don't grill the pisscan about the shocking ones that were given....

Rammy Blue said:
deano ou812 said:
i8rags said:

Notice the way they allow bacon to slag the lino for the pens he didn't give but don't grill the pisscan about the shocking ones that were given....
They are absolutely terrified of him. It's pathetic.

samharris said:
deano ou812 said:
i8rags said:

seems the opposition cant say owt on sky...buzzer for instance..
some may think the word agenda is a bit strong concerning match officals,but with sky its there for all to see....

Rioferdy5
3-0 down....it ain't over until its over....that's how we roll, Man Utd never say die attitude...away fans were immense again #TeamSpirit

Amadeus20 said:
Rioferdy5
3-0 down....it ain't over until its over....that's how we roll, Man Utd never say die attitude...away fans were immense again #TeamSpirit

Why post what that bellend has to say on twitter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.