Rags v Chelsea

manimanc said:
i see camelface forgot to mention his cheeky little shouldered effort into the top corner....

so let me get this straight,utd drew 3-3 at the bridge,both rag centre halves scored own goals,two of their goals were penalties and their two centre midfielders had a combined age of 167???

i`m quaking in my fuckin boots.....

This. Only this.

Im still confident we'll piss this league by 9-12pts.

Forza Mancini.

Kazzydeyna said:
manimanc said:
i see camelface forgot to mention his cheeky little shouldered effort into the top corner....

so let me get this straight,utd drew 3-3 at the bridge,both rag centre halves scored own goals,two of their goals were penalties and their two centre midfielders had a combined age of 167???

i`m quaking in my fuckin boots.....

This. Only this.

Im still confident we'll piss this league by 9-12pts.

Forza Mancini.

No chance

I'm happy with a draw there, I thought the rags would win so that's a nice 2 points dropped.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Amadeus20 said:
Rioferdy5
3-0 down....it ain't over until its over....that's how we roll, Man Utd never say die attitude...away fans were immense again #TeamSpirit

Its funny because all i can read there is

Hi everyone its me the drug cheating ****, the rumours are true i am a ****. Infact its quite obvious i am a fucking shit ****
Haha! I wonder if 'team spirit' is a euphemism for 'bent ref'?

It was deep into injury time. I managed to get in the way of a Lampard pass and the ball bounced to Giggs.

He gave it to Nani, who crossed for Rooney to volley home the winner...

The emotion took over. I took my shirt off, ran to the crowd and dived in to celebrate with the fans.
As I crawled back out put my shirt back on, I knew I'd be in trouble.

I'd forgotten to blow my whistle.

A sneak preview from Howard Webbs autobiography

So once again the Rags get a penalty for free. No, I take that back, they get TWO penalties for free. They have been getting away with this for decades now and it's all down to the fear and intimidation that Ferguson exudes.
Thankfully in the near future, we will be rid of this twat, Referees won't be looking over their shoulders, and the never say die attitude that Sir Drinksalot instils, will be gone, hopefully never to return.

Sky Blue said:
Amadeus20 said:
Rioferdy5
3-0 down....it ain't over until its over....that's how we roll, Man Utd never say die attitude...away fans were immense again #TeamSpirit

Bet you had a crafty little wank over that one didn't you....I noticed you were on here while your team were playing. How fucking sad.

What? I dont live in Manchester.

Amadeus20 said:
Sky Blue said:
Amadeus20 said:
Rioferdy5

Bet you had a crafty little wank over that one didn't you....I noticed you were on here while your team were playing. How fucking sad.

What? I dont live in Manchester.
Perfect vermin fan material then.

adrianr said:
Will you all please just bear in mind they went 3 legitimate goals down to a shit Chelsea side missing nearly all their best players, then needed 2 penalties to even salvage a draw. I don't see how anyone could take confidence from a performance like that. Everyone fucked up.
this is spot fkn on exactly what i thought after my hatred of Tyler and Webb had subsided not to much mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.