Rags v Chelsea

Amadeus20 said:
Rioferdy5
3-0 down....it ain't over until its over....that's how we roll, Man Utd never say die attitude...away fans were immense again #TeamSpirit

Its funny because all i can read there is

Hi everyone its me the drug cheating ****, the rumours are true i am a ****. Infact its quite obvious i am a fucking shit ****

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Amadeus20 said:
Rioferdy5
3-0 down....it ain't over until its over....that's how we roll, Man Utd never say die attitude...away fans were immense again #TeamSpirit

Hi everyone its me the drug cheating ****, the rumours are true i am a ****. Infact its quite obvious i am a fucking shit ****

Add absolute bellend to that and you only just scratch the surface

Amadeus20 said:
Rioferdy5

Bet you had a crafty little wank over that one didn't you....I noticed you were on here while your team were playing. How fucking sad.

Blue Tooth said:
marcoboogers said:
Amadeus20 said:
Rioferdy5

Why post what that bellend has to say on twitter

Because he follows him...oops...bit of a giveaway there.
ha didnt want to say fe fi fo fum

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Amadeus20 said:
Rioferdy5

hope to fcuk bellamy gives the fcuker the runaround next saturday,but with it being at their shithole i expect a couple of pens (again) and a red for liverpool....

City fans saying AVB was wrong with his subs or lack thereof forget that we(Chelsea) had five starters missing in Terry,A.Cole, Lampard, Ramires and Drogba. The manager simply didn't have any viable options on the bench.

With Bosingwa playing out of position and Cahill playing his first match it was always going to be a tough game. Sure, I'm gutted to drop two points after leading 3-0 but there's only so much you can do with half of your starting lineup missing and Man United having their best player Howard Webb in top form.

Rag%2BRadio%2Bbanner%2Bfor%2BRag%2BBlog.jpg

i see camelface forgot to mention his cheeky little shouldered effort into the top corner....

so let me get this straight,utd drew 3-3 at the bridge,both rag centre halves scored own goals,two of their goals were penalties and their two centre midfielders had a combined age of 167???

i`m quaking in my fuckin boots.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.