Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

He can fuck right off. Sacrifices lol Because he missed birthday parties. Try living in the real world and know what the word really means. Like Yaya, now completely ruined his Rep amongst City fans and hope he flops at Chelsea now.

He was given so many chances and never took them, it was laughable in the last few seasons, his inability to score a 1 On 1 , lack of a first touch and how often he gave the ball away. Looks like he has carried on his poor form at Chelsea.

The club rewarded him well, he has winner medals galore but his form over the last few seasons did not warrant a new contract on huge wages.
Yaya is a legend to this city fan if that’s ok with you?

He has moved on why are you so bothered we have a great team without him.
Think I covered that in my 1st post. It's clear that I'm not arsed that he's left. I'm arsed about his comments that portray an image of him being treated poorly when in fact he's been treated brilliantly throughout his time with us.

I hope sometime soon he realises this and regrets his comments/tone.

I won't hold my breath though.

I agree by the way. We're a great team regardless.

Sterling really needs to have a little think to himself, a long hard look in the mirror and accept that he is the ultimate architect of his downfall.

He was struggling to justify his current salary these past two years let alone get an increase. He was nowhere need the consistency of several attacking options, he should have buckled down and worked through it, his first touch, sudden loss of ball control whilst dribbling and periodic overhitting of relatively simple passes was out of kilter with the rest of the team.

The sad reality is that his best form was in the past, and it was the right time for us and him to part.

I get that he’s proud and got an ego like all footballers but surely he’s got some semblance of insight that he was not consistently reaching his best stuff for a prolonged period. Just move on and stop fucking moaning…you were great for a long time and then you were inconsistent and relatively poor for too long a period. Arguably the best team in the world can’t accommodate that.

A caveat to this is that the media are cunts and will drill repeatedly to try and get a negative story about City.

Poor little pet lamb.. having to miss kids birthdays. I’m sure the £200k per week made up for the dissppointment

There’s plenty of people missing kids birthdays cos they have to go to work for the minimum wage

Get in the fucking real world
Pretty much sums up my thoughts tbh, missed many of mine, and I’d miss them again for just a one off £200,000 payment to help them get an early foothold in life financially once they left school, or something similar like private education etc.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts tbh, missed many of mine, and I’d miss them again for just a one off £200,000 payment to help them get an early foothold in life financially once they left school, or something similar like private education etc.
Yea he comes from such a privileged background / silver spoon

In all fairness you all seem to be missing the point..The one thing is that you will never hear is the City perspective and never will.. So Pep could say his form dropped off, he was a greedy fucker, refused a reasonable contract..etc..Do not give a shit about his comments now.

H
Gravy and Mushy Peas for those chips on your shoulder Raheem?

His performances did not warrant a guaranteed place end of. He got every opportunity ( even a place in a CL final which his form never deserved) His responses to being rested when he was out of form were at best a mixed bag. (with a dollop of missed sitters) He was a very good signing and we got our value but doubt he warranted a training pitch being named after him.
He did great things which I’ll appreciate and I’ll never boo or slag him off but I won’t shed a tear over him neither.

Pretty sure many of us have missed and sacrificed kids birthdays due to work commitments and we don’t earn 200k + a week so that was a cheap shot. He seems kind of convinced that the kids would want the miserable git at their party anyway. Footie player completely detached from reality again.
He was excellent for City but never world class and that is the level we aspire to these days. He had peaked and we sold him at the right time. That is how elite clubs stay at the top. He should keep quiet and get on with his new job at Chelsea. Sulking is not a good look.

Yea he comes from such a privileged background / silver spoon

Uh huh, that bloke whose dad was shot to death in Kingston when he was two years old, then relocated to an impoverished area of London before suffering all kinds of abuse you couldn't dream of throughout his career was really so fucking privileged and born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

But yeah, carry on talking about the "real world" from the comfort of your own home because people earn more money than you.

Uh huh, that bloke whose dad was shot to death in Kingston when he was two years old, then relocated to an impoverished area of London before suffering all kinds of abuse you couldn't dream of throughout his career was really so fucking privileged and born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

But yeah, carry on talking about the "real world" from the comfort of your own home because people earn more money than you.
Umm that was the point I was making?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.