Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Ah ease off off a bit

Sterling wanted to stay but with Jack and foden he was probably told his playing time may diminish this season and he believes he is better than a bench warmer and he is.

He is a bit sore right now but he will remember his time at city as the highlight of his career in a few years time and he should always be welcomed back!

We are not Liverpool and will always applaud ex players on their return against us
Respect is a two way street.

Just watched it, didn’t see anything particularly bad in that. Think it just shows it was clearly the right time for both him and us for him to move on.

He had more shit from the media and opposition fans than any player I can think of in those first few years playing for us and he got through it and played a big part in some of
our successes. I’ll absolutely clap him when he comes back.

play well and you get picked simple.
he is the one player that had me raging watching games, tried to be patient with his misses and scuffs but
there were far to regular and that convinced me a long time ago that this team had outgrown him.
we knew it he knew it and the harder he tried the worse he got.
had loads of playing time more in fact that he deserved.
and now this shite hes coming out with.
shed end already on his case and cant wait to see his reaction to being dropped.
the support we gave him through the scouse abuse and the media attacks and now he comes out with this?
good riddance.

play well and you get picked simple.
he is the one player that had me raging watching games, tried to be patient with his misses and scuffs but
there were far to regular and that convinced me a long time ago that this team had outgrown him.
we knew it he knew it and the harder he tried the worse he got.
had loads of playing time more in fact that he deserved.
and now this shite hes coming out with.
shed end already on his case and cant wait to see his reaction to being dropped.
the support we gave him through the scouse abuse and the media attacks and now he comes out with this?
good riddance.
Annoying he's gone to the media with this complaining shit. He says he was fuming at not playing, we all know under Pep you have to earn your place. KDB, Ederson, Walker, Rodri and Dias play mostly because Pep can rely on them. Put simply Raheem wasn't dependable. He went missing a lot and tried to dribble down blind alleys losing possession.
I don't see what he gains by saying these things to the media. It's disappointing.

Last edited:
This guy is delusional. I don't get him at all. I don't care if he is bitter or whatever, but his delusion is shocking. He was our 2nd highest wage, but he was not close to being our 2nd best player in the last 2 years. Did he really expect a raise? KDB, Rodri, Cancelo, Dias, Ederson, Walker, Bernardo, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus, Laporte and Stones have been better or more important for the last 2 years, and he still wanted higher wages and more gametime (when he was only behind Foden in minutes played?).

I just don't get him.

I checked out his thread on Shed End, nobody seems very impressed with his play so far, most look at him like a carbon copy of Timo Werner missing sitters etc. And this is his honeymoon period!
Funny as I’ve read the same thread and most seem to be saying he’s been a cut above their other attackers so far. Are you sure you are not just cherrypicking comments?

I meant comparing him to Mills as a footballer for us. No amount of time will alter that imbalance.
Of course not, I'm was talking about the backstabs, as has been mentioned Milner hasn't stuck the knife in like Sterling, nobody apart from staff and players know the truth but nobody else has had a go, apart from Yaya who apologized later to Pep.

I don't hate Raheem Sterling.

But when in two years time his career is fucked, and he wants too much money in the MLS, but they don't want him because he's a busted flush, I won't feel any sympathy.

OK maybe I think he's a bit of a ****, because he's a bit of a ****....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.