Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Safes can be broken into if there is nobody in the house and the burglars have plenty of time.

Even If I had the money I still wouldn't wear expensive watches and advertise that fact online.
Can't go wrong with a Casio watch. My battery has lasted over 9 years lol, But you have to make do with everyone calling you a pauper during that time

Being a footballer is not the same as being a soldier ffs , you dont know why his family were in the uk
No, it’s much more privileged and no matter the circumstances there’s no reason his family couldn’t be with him. Perhaps you may know why they wouldn’t go, I’m ruling out finances. Perhaps he knew he wasn’t playing anyway as he’s currently not at the required level.

No, it’s much more privileged and no matter the circumstances there’s no reason his family couldn’t be with him. Perhaps you may know why they wouldn’t go, I’m ruling out finances. Perhaps he knew he wasn’t playing anyway as he’s currently not at the required level.
There it is in the last sentence , at least be honest when you comment about him , again you have no idea why they were here

If, as it seems there was nobody in the house at the time then I’m not sure why he can’t rejoin the squad before Saturday. Once he’s been home and checked on the welfare of his loved ones, told police what’s missing etc then after making arrangements to keep his family secure surely there’s nothing stopping him coming back?

Kids in school?

Just read some articles and apparently his mrs and kids were out there for the group stages but returned home recently. Personally I wouldn't have gone home. I would have if they were in and it was an armed robbery, as first reported by his spokesperson (why such false info?) but not if they weren't in. They'll have ramped up security now and all will be fine. You might still be shaken up by the fact strangers have been in there but you'd be safer now, especially with the media and police all over it. I wouldn't tell my kids if they were the age of his, there'd be no need to, they wouldn't have a clue anyway.

Hopefully he gets back out there for the France game, not sure what benefit it is him being at home right now. He'll regret missing out on a chance to grab the headlines over something he can't sort himself anyway. But maybe he's a better man than me that he wants to care for his family, I'd tell them they're fine and I've got a World Cup to win personally!

If, as it seems there was nobody in the house at the time then I’m not sure why he can’t rejoin the squad before Saturday. Once he’s been home and checked on the welfare of his loved ones, told police what’s missing etc then after making arrangements to keep his family secure surely there’s nothing stopping him coming back?
Isn’t he going back ? I’ve not been following it, seems an odd decision from the outside.

There it is in the last sentence , at least be honest when you comment about him , again you have no idea why they were here
Nor do you but as you are a Raz fan girl you’re completely unable to listen to any rationale.

Isn’t he going back ? I’ve not been following it, seems an odd decision from the outside.
Not sure, mate. Hopefully he does. Pretty sure this could well be his last WC so unless there’s something else happening we’ve not been made aware of I’d like to think he’s going to do everything in his power to play a part in the remainder of this one.

Not sure, mate. Hopefully he does. Pretty sure this could well be his last WC so unless there’s something else happening we’ve not been made aware of I’d like to think he’s going to do everything in his power to play a part in the remainder of this one.
I was probably just reading between the lines and thought something had been announced, I’ll just wait and see how things unfold.

Yes a soldier is the same as a footballer, oh by the way my brother in law was flown home from Canada by the army when his father in law was ill in hospital.
Big difference if someone is ill, eg your wife’s father, could be the beginning of the end. A break in is just that and unlikely to be repeated any time soon especially if Sterling had paid for private security until the end of the tournament.

I’ve had two break in’s, once whilst we were in, the second after a a guy I knew well was stabbed to death during a botched robbery. It’s shit but I still carried on with work and my life. No one should allow the threat of crime rule their live, take as many precautions as your finances and circumstances allow but ultimately there’s fuck all you can do if a criminal targets you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.