Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

With all due respect and forgiving me if I’m wrong , you’ve not got a a crack at writing your name in the history books and becoming a nations hero..
all I can think of is his family must be in a lot of trauma for him to give up a shot at reaching the very top of a hard fought career which is a shame ..
I’ll wish him and his family all the very best and hope that they can put the trauma behind them and hope Phil gets to write his name up there instead..
So what it's still his family.

Ever heard the phrase “shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted?”

A soldier on duty abroad wouldn’t be allowed home because of a break in, there’s got to be a level of professionalism which appears lacking with Raz. He could have brought his family to Qatar, other players have their loved ones with them.

Not saying he was wrong but he’s missed two City parade due to “family matters”.
Which proves that his family is more important to him

ultimately there’s fuck all you can do if a criminal targets you.
Indeed. Criminals are as sophisticated and as techie-aware as the police - maybe significantly so. The police are hindered in the respect that they have rules to obey. Recognising people's rights etc. But the criminals do not have such limitations: if their morals allow it they will do it.

In the old days you could tell a villain by their styling, clothing, mannerisms: nowadays most of them will be in front of a computer somewhere, trying to gain access to your bank account.

Ever heard the phrase “shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted?”

A soldier on duty abroad wouldn’t be allowed home because of a break in, there’s got to be a level of professionalism which appears lacking with Raz. He could have brought his family to Qatar, other players have their loved ones with them.

Not saying he was wrong but he’s missed two City parade due to “family matters”.
There are many things far more important than football and family safety would be at the top for me.

People throwing stones at him over this have an agenda against him , very clear
Who are the people throwing stones at him and what is their agenda if it’s very clear?
I’m happy that it seems his family are safe and weren’t in the house when the robbery took place. I’m sure they are all a bit shook up because being burgled is an awful experience.
He was right to fly home, and he would be right to rejoin the squad again.

Who are the people throwing stones at him and what is their agenda if it’s very clear?
I’m happy that it seems his family are safe and weren’t in the house when the robbery took place. I’m sure they are all a bit shook up because being burgled is an awful experience.
He was right to fly home, and he would be right to rejoin the squad again.
Hammocity , doesnt rate him so is using this to be snide

If he wants to go back he will but if he choses to stay with his family he shouldnt be ragged for it

Which proves that his family is more important to him
Most people’s families are the most important thing in their life, no arguing about that but what could Sterling do by going home? Should have got professional security in and carried out his chance of winning the Trophy. From what I can gather his family weren’t at home and no one was hurt.

Man with millions in the bank gets house robbed. I am just so not fkin arsed about these rich twats complaining and getting special police treatment.

yeh, why not spend on a security guard for the house whilst your away for a few weeks ? would cost nothing for him

just to add, got nothing against him flying back for his family

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.