Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Hammocity , doesnt rate him so is using this to be snide

If he wants to go back he will but if he choses to stay with his family he shouldnt be ragged for it

Can't see the need for any of that tbh.

He's left the club (relatively amicably) and funded our new signings, only proper Berties would still hold a grudge.

Big difference if someone is ill, eg your wife’s father, could be the beginning of the end. A break in is just that and unlikely to be repeated any time soon especially if Sterling had paid for private security until the end of the tournament.

I’ve had two break in’s, once whilst we were in, the second after a a guy I knew well was stabbed to death during a botched robbery. It’s shit but I still carried on with work and my life. No one should allow the threat of crime rule their live, take as many precautions as your finances and circumstances allow but ultimately there’s fuck all you can do if a criminal targets you.

You stabbed him to death, on the 2nd and botched robbery ?
You did well to carry on regardless, fair play.

Well said fellah, it's always Sterlings fault.
Lost his place at City....left.

Lost his place with England....left.

Unavailable for 2 trophy parades in consecutive seasons.

Seems to have a lot going on in his life. No wonder he can't concentrate and score 1 on 1s

Chelsea fans are certainly not impressed with him.

Why are people upset he chose his family over a game played for entertainment? Why are people talking about how he should behave regarding his own partner and children? He does not owe any of you an explanation and could decide not to play if he does not want to play.

Manage your lives and your relationships however you want to. That is what annoys me about this new entitled society where strangers think they have some right to judge people simply because they watch them on TV or see them on social media.

If he stayed next time they lose a game you would have another reason to moan at him. So this has nothing to do with his actions but all your hatred and bitterness.

Most of you were even saying he shouldn’t be in the team before all this so I see through the fake outrage.

Last edited:

Seems to have a lot going on in his life. No wonder he can't concentrate and score 1 on 1s

You forgot no leaving video soft arse

He leaves me with the same feeling tbh. I think its why he's a bit disliked, with Sterling its always about Sterlings career. No emotional attachment to anything, just cold hard careerism, I'm not even sure he enjoys his football that much. Though I do think he'll look back on his career and cherish the time at City.

Honest assessment, I'm not a hater or joining in with any pile on against him. He's entitled to his success because hes damn well made it happen. Just leaves people a little cold.

with Sterling its always about Sterlings career. No emotional attachment to anything, just cold hard careerism

He just left the biggest event in his career to take care of his family.

Your argument doesn't hold up to even the slightest scrutiny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.