Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Why are people upset he chose his family over a game played for entertainment? Why are people talking about how he should behave regarding his own partner and children? He does not owe any of you an explanation and could decide not to play if he does not want to play.

Manage your lives and your relationships however you want to. That is what annoys me about this new entitled society where strangers think they have some right to judge people simply because they watch them on TV or see them on social media.

If he stayed next time they lose a game you would have another reason to moan at him. So this has nothing to do with his actions but all your hatred and bitterness.

Most of you were even saying he shouldn’t be in the team before all this so I see through the fake outrage.

Are you trying to say it is because... he plays for Chelsea?

He leaves me with the same feeling tbh. I think its why he's a bit disliked, with Sterling its always about Sterlings career. No emotional attachment to anything, just cold hard careerism, I'm not even sure he enjoys his football that much. Though I do think he'll look back on his career and cherish the time at City.

Honest assessment, I'm not a hater or joining in with any pile on against him. He's entitled to his success because hes damn well made it happen. Just leaves people a little cold.
Isn’t you post completely the opposite to his actions in this ?

You or me kicking a ball around a park on a Sunday is just a game of football.. scoring a winning goal in a World Cup final and lifting yourself to a state of legend is a bit more then a game of football.
I suppose it’s those that achieve greatness are the ones who make the biggest sacrifices
This is sterling so scoring in the final probably never crossed his mind:-)

If his family weren't at home then I think going back isn't really something everyone would do. The choice is his though and only he and his family now how unnerving it was.

This is sterling so scoring in the final probably never crossed his mind:-)

If his family weren't at home then I think going back isn't really something everyone would do. The choice is his though and only he and his family now how unnerving it was.
I imagine the outrage would have been similar if he hadn’t gone home tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.