Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

My place was burgled, we live in a fairly remote place. It was15 years ago , I still approach my property with care when returning late at night. I always have a weapon at hand.
The Police said at that time they often return so be careful, I wish I could have just shrugged the incident of, like some.

Some of you would criticise Sterling
whatever his response, the fact that some have brought their opinion about his football ability into the discussion reveals alot.

It is not only about him, he has his family to think of, anyway those desperate for him to return wouldn't pick him in a month of Sundays.

My place was burgled, we live in a fairly remote place. It was15 years ago , I still approach my property with care when returning late at night. I always have a weapon at hand.
The Police said at that time they often return so be careful, I wish I could have just shrugged the incident of, like some.

Some of you would criticise Sterling
whatever his response, the fact that some have brought their opinion about his football ability into the discussion reveals alot.

It is not only about him, he has his family to think of, anyway those desperate for him to return wouldn't pick him in a month of Sundays.

I'm pretty shocked at the criticism Sterling is getting on here for choosing to be with his family during this.

If he feels he needs to stay with is family then that's what he needs to do. My original thought when hearing nobody was home was there's nothing to stop him rejoining the squad once he'd been with them and knew they were OK but it's not a one size fits all situation.
Everyone is built differently. Hope he and his family can move on after this and put it behind them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.