Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

His best game for the last three seasons maybe, both he and Palmer were killing us yesterday. I could only wish Phil having a fractuion od self-confidence Palmer has. I just don't get hatred he gets from some of our supporters.
I thought his celebration was very toned down, because it is obvious now he's been hurting how we discarded him. I always liked him and I am extremely happy for him to get back to his old form, just he could've waited just for another week...little fecker! :)
You don’t think Foden has self confidence?
He was the best player on the pitch regardless of what the shithouse media will report in their quest to big up anybody who plays against us.

You don’t think Foden has self confidence?
He was the best player on the pitch regardless of what the shithouse media will report in their quest to big up anybody who plays against us.
I see your point, he definitely knows what he is capable of, I should've used the word 'arrogance'. I hope he ll acquire it as he approaches mid-20s.

I see your point, he definitely knows what he is capable of, I should've used the word 'arrogance'. I hope he ll acquire it as he approaches mid-20s.
Palmer left because he struggled to get in our team. To suggest that he has more of anything compared to Foden is not correct. Obviously our manager didn't think so. Cole played well yesterday but Phil for me was better

Sterling wasn't discarded he didn't want to fight for his place and he mentioned the contract running down which suggested that city were not going to give him a pay rise because like it or not his form had bombed.
I think we got our money's worth out of Sterling who, despite being excellent yesterday, is now a player in decline. He was fantastic for City in the Centurions side and that should never be forgotten. I still think we sold him at the right time and wish him well for his future career.

I think we got our money's worth out of Sterling who, despite being excellent yesterday, is now a player in decline. He was fantastic for City in the Centurions side and that should never be forgotten. I still think we sold him at the right time and wish him well for his future career.
Yeah, I don't get the hate for Sterling? We booed him and Palmer yesterday when the names were read out.
Odd that alot of our fans didn't rate Sterling but now boo him I thought they'd be happy he left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.