Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

He hasn’t said much has he? The media will twist anything to fit their narrative.

As he said, time to go, but he has no one but himself to blame for not starting as often as he would have liked. Time to get on with your new job Raz.

It’s all gone a bit needlessly sour hasn’t it? Such a shame.

It was time to move on - he’s been a shadow of his best self for a few seasons now and both club and player obviously needed a refresh. Simple as really. But interviews like this make it more than what it is.

Acting like he’s been a world beater chained to the bench is a bit odd given his performances and essentially (apparently) asking for KDB wages was deluded. Not only that, he was started - with no real reasoning or validation after the season he’d had - in the Champions League final and did nothing.

Like I said, a shame how it’s ended really.

Not arsed, doesn't play for us anymore so he will get absolute zilch attention from me going forward regardless of any interviews he does whinging because he thought he was better than he is.

Sacrificed birthdays etc give me a bloody break. He was paid a fortune. Comes across as a bit of a twat. He had plenty of games
And he’ll be retired by 35 and have the rest of his life to enjoy everyone’s birthdays. While, in the real world, there are people who miss birthdays every year for decades on end while they sacrifice enjoyment for employment until normal-life retirement in later life..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.