Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Always found it interesting to see how personally fans take what players say.
What players say matters to people like me who were born and bred in South Manchester when the city was on its last legs. It's different these days. But the club (and the city of Manchester) will always be more important than any of the players. If Raheem doesn't like it here then he can "fuck off back to London." He was a good player but MCFC will continue long after he has gone and so will our fans.

The fat bloke pushes him for it.

FB: Are you sure there is not part of you, I don't now, resentful too strong a word, angry?

RS: Literally no, literally no, I couldn't be in a more happier place now.

Seems they used the quotes out of context.

What players say matters to people like me who were born and bred in South Manchester when the city was on its last legs. It's different these days. But the club (and the city of Manchester) will always be more important than any of the players. If Raheem doesn't like it here then he can "fuck off back to London." He was a good player but MCFC will continue long after he has gone and so will our fans.
Well said.

State of this thread , proper embarrassing
Why embarrassing? He’s come out in an unnecessary interview to bad mouth us, when it’s clear as day that he wasn’t being picked because he was non-dependable and when he was on, he wandered around with a face like he was chewing wasps.

Stop being an apologist. He should have moved on and kept his mouth shut. He just looks like a proper c**t now.

Worst of luck to him.

It is not really Sterling's fault but Pep.

Pep trying to keep both Jesus and Sterling happy ended up losing Jesus. He should have put Sterling on bench and given Jesus the time. Would have helped the club, we would not have lost Jesus and Sterling would have left anyway.

I was a big supporter of Raz, don’t think you’ll find a negative comment on here from me, but this is definitely a pop at the club and Pep, and that for me is a drawn line in the sand. Unfortunately for him his stock was on the way down but he wanted a contract reflecting past glories (we are not Arsenal) he effectively played the game & lost. But for the WC he would’ve jumped ship for free next year on his terms, but the club had a strong hand, I doubt he would’ve been doing these kind of interviews had he gone to Madrid on a massive wage/signing on fee (remember the flirting with them?) it stinks of bitterness, and it’s all because he had the notion that he would outgrow City one day

Shame Raz is pissing on his legacy but still can't argue that has contributed to our success

I saw my kids for the fiirst time today since April because of the job I choose to do. We all make fucking sacrifices.

Oh, and their birthday was the month after I left. Not only did I not see them for nearly 6 months , I missed their 5th birthday also.

And I love my fucking job.

Get fucked, you whinging ****.

Last edited:
Shame Raz is pissing on his legacy but still can't argue that has contributed to our success

There are plenty who have left with a great contribution to our success but not become a gobshite after,he was fucked off cause he was shit for almost 2 years,raging,yea most in the stands were raging.

Why embarrassing? He’s come out in an unnecessary interview to bad mouth us, when it’s clear as day that he wasn’t being picked because he was non-dependable and when he was on, he wandered around with a face like he was chewing wasps.

Stop being an apologist. He should have moved on and kept his mouth shut. He just looks like a proper c**t now.

Worst of luck to him.
It was an unnecessary interview, but reading through the original comments it seemed to me he is genuinely connected with our club and merely hurting because he was no longer a main player and had to exit.

Keep in mind, when all of England, led by the Liverpool gutter press was treating him like a pariah, City was like a sanctuary to him, where he was supported and loved.

It is easy to say he is no longer good enough to be a starter and if he doesn't like it, move on. But must have felt gutted when that was the message he got.

Still, could be more sensible and keep quiet rather than spoiling relations with his club, but I think he and his post move mindset is fundamentally very different from say James Milner. Simone who loved the club and is miserable to be told he is no longer good enough, versus a mercenary who played us along and always wanted to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.