Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good signing (if it's official) still not announced yet.
Maybe he's just laughing so much at the sad red dippers he's failed the medical?

Support another club? please note: For our current owner, £50m is like you buying your bus ticket to collect your dole. His business (MCFC) will get £50m just for entering the Premier League next season.

Maybe our owner is rich but he usually invests his riches extremely well.
City are an investment via his ADUG investment team and they have invested whatever the transfer fee is in this young player.

Unfortunately for Liverpool, their owners are devoid of a business plan that can compete at top level and insisted on FFP before even buying their way into Liverpool. Our business plan (which dismissed FFP as a 'pinch') allows us to buy their player for PL and CL competition so that they can use that money to buy their new players for competition in the mid table section (Europa Cup) of PL.
Liverpool fans cannot expect to compete at top level with their current owners.

So, now that Liverpool have finally accepted the inevitable, and taken the money from City, what's the opinion of those who tend to have more of a clue what's going on behind the scenes at City? Is this something that we should see concluded sharply now (surely a medical is a day thing, and we'll have already ironed out contract details whilst waiting on the bids to be accepted) within the next 48 hours, or will it drag on for some time yet and likely be the weekend or beyond?

Whats with us buying all the good youth Strikers :) We are really scared of the time when Aguero leaves for Argentina in his final years.
Perhaps...I'd like to think that when and only when Aguero has won the Champions League with us and he has reached the grand old age of 65 he is officially allowed to move to Argentina to play out his days ;)...Raheem will be good hopefully :)

Had a dipper telling me he was shite and only scored 7 goals last season, I reminded him sterling was not a striker and asked how many goals Sturbridge Ballotelli and Lambert got. The silence was deafening. Could you imagine the slant the media would have if he'd joined the rags? It would be all about what potential he has and how he could be the new Ronaldo.

We've took him and are getting worse press coverage than Isis. Fuck them all their jealous salty tears are delicious, now let's get are other targets and really frighten them.
Fucking true had that twat John Aldridge on Sly last night plus Carragher plus Big Nose Thommo who do we get massive Dennis Tueart who come across really well still fucking lop sided like a fucking 25 stone barrel of a woman against a 2 year old toddler on a seesaw...

But isnt the majority of that programme all based on diet, which Kun himself has said will be something he adheres to throughout the remainder of his career, including closed season. I believe that a hell of a lot of his problems were attributed to his overly meat rich diet, which he has now addressed. I would imagine he may start on the bench against West Brom but I would not be at all surprised to see him start. IMO of course.

Diet is important but it's not a substitute for fitness. If he's not back in training yet I can't see him making west brom or Chelsea. Same goes for Demi and Zaba.

image.jpg
image.jpg

So I'm guessing medical today? I'm predicting medical at 13:00 and arrive at the stadium at 17:00. Official confirmation and videos on the OS at 20:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.