Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BluePhil8 said:
I would be hesitant to give Dzeko to Liverpool. He might be 29 but with the right manager and system he is still a 20 goal a season striker.

Jovetic I would allow, he's younger but so injury prone and I think he has shown he can't get the goals in the English league.

Yeah I agree with that. Seeing Edin banging them in, in a red shirt, in the right system, would be terrible. Would rather Jovetic who is a creative player but for the reasons you mentioned is a bit of a vulnerability. Who knows Bodgers the genius might even play him as a defensive midfielder.

Worst Case Ontario said:
Not only he is overrated little shit who is not good enough (forget even the price, then it becomes laughable). But hes agent is as big **** as Yaya's fat knob

Hmmmmmm. It would appear you dont like us signing anyone.

Got a bit of a whiff about you fella.

Shirley said:
"The time is not right for him to move, but if he wants to move the club should sell him. If he goes to Manchester City, to give himself a chance of winning the league, he will not become a regular for them. We have seen it with players in the past like Scott Sinclair."

John Barnes speaking on Radio 5.

Zzzzzzz. They say this about every single player we sign.

@BluePhil8 said:
I would be hesitant to give Dzeko to Liverpool. He might be 29 but with the right manager and system he is still a 20 goal a season striker.

Jovetic I would allow, he's younger but so injury prone and I think he has shown he can't get the goals in the English league.

You get nothing for nothing. I think we've got to cut some slack on this. Edin's a better player than he's given credit for by many on this forum, but the plain fact is that he hasn't looked interested for us this season. That said, I wouldn't expect to have to pay a big wodge of money + Edin, for Sterling. But then I'm not paying anyway, am I ;-)

@BluePhil8 said:

Good job Brenda is 'Pool's manager then, eh?

MCFC-alan88 said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Big nose On Sky a disgrace.What a small time club the pool have become.

Dextersmate said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Why,whats Concorde had to say now ?

Does he improve City? Yes. Is he a player we need? Yes.

Sign him up.

oakiecokie said:
Dextersmate said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

Why,whats Concorde had to say now ?

Sterling wanting to leave is "all about greed"etc etc ,plus not guaranteed playing time at another club.
Got to be City bound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.