Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dextersmate said:
oakiecokie said:
Dextersmate said:
Big nose On Sky a disgrace.What a small time club the pool have become.

Why,whats Concorde had to say now ?

Sterling wanting to leave is "all about greed"etc etc ,plus not guaranteed playing time at another club.
Got to be City bound.

Concorde looked like he was going to shed a tear,came across very bitter!.

CFJcpX9W0AALGl2.jpg

Pam said:
Shirley said:
"The time is not right for him to move, but if he wants to move the club should sell him. If he goes to Manchester City, to give himself a chance of winning the league, he will not become a regular for them. We have seen it with players in the past like Scott Sinclair."

John Barnes speaking on Radio 5.

Zzzzzzz. They say this about every single player we sign.

Funny isn't really.

I have see Joe hart, Vinny Kompany, Pab Zab and others come in work hard and improve themselves and they have won all the domestic trophies.
I wonder if it is down to the individual :)

Why do pundits like John Barnes etc compare our past English players like Rodwell, sinclair to a talent like Sterling? Did Rodwell ever show the talent of Raheem no was any of our past English signings awarded golden boy status? No.

Just a stick to beat us with. Wankers.

madcitehfan said:
cibaman said:
If we're supposedly offloading someone like Nasri because of his attitude, is Sterling the sort of player we should be signing?
What's he really done wrong here?

If he wasn't a player that we were rumoured to be interested in, and he wasnt at a club we don't like too much, I suspect that the general attitude on here would be that he was a greedy bastard who had achieved very little and clearly had an inflated sense of his own value. A bit like Sturridge for example.

After our defeats at Burnley, Barca and Liverpool, it seemed to me that that the general view was that if we were going to get rid of players like Nasri, we should be buying players with the right character. Not necessarily angels on or off the field, but players that could be relied on when the going gets tough. More in the mould of Costa rather than Sterling.

What about when we signed Adam Johnson from the Championship and he displaced Robinho in our first 11 and got his England caps?

Or Hart, Barry, Lescott and Milner who have all been first choice players?

The ones who don't play are simply not good enough.

Blue warrior said:
Why do pundits like John Barnes etc compare our past English players like Rodwell, sinclair to a talent like Sterling? Did Rodwell ever show the talent of Raheem no was any of our past English signings awarded golden boy status? No.

Just a stick to beat us with. Wankers.

If he really thought this, he wouldn't be whining so much as driving Sterling up the East Lancs himself. What with the transfer fee being mentioned in the tens of millions.

@BluePhil8 said:
I would be hesitant to give Dzeko to Liverpool. He might be 29 but with the right manager and system he is still a 20 goal a season striker.

Jovetic I would allow, he's younger but so injury prone and I think he has shown he can't get the goals in the English league.
Why worry at Liverpool. They aren't title rivals.

Better Dzeko scoring against genuine title contenders which helps us, rather than sitting in our reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.