Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep thats what I heard and the £25million bid was put in on tues morning knowing it would be turned down out of hand and city will put nothing more out in the media until the player signs and then city will use the undisclosed fee tag when he signs

and a bit more news I heard was that Liverpool are looking at a couple of man city players in the deal but 1 of the city players don't what to go to Liverpool and wants to stay at man city wonder who is the player in mind

Hi ancoats...thanks for the update! Sorry to sound thick!.....what is a "undisclosed fee tag"?... I'm guessing the next time we hear City have made an offer, its because Sterling has already signed personal terms with the club?.....sorry for the questions....thanks

Every single Liverpool fan and the club itself knows we are nothing compared to what we used to be.

This idea that we are oblivious to this is bizarre. We know.
We know the sad truth that CURRENTLY we are a mid table club.

Stop trying to make us fit the mould of a stereotype Liverpool fan by saying we think we are still a top tier club.
Hey man

Every dog has its day. It's your condescending fans that think your shit smells sweeter than most. Look up Notts County for History. You lot and United have won more trophies but that is more successful not history.

Agree with many of the comments....What I love about these targets is that all "fit" the short AND long term plan for the team...We are always going to pay top money for a player in his early 20's at the top of his game....Sterling and Pogba have shown they can do it at top level and are young/talented enough to build a team around for the long term...I know the amounts getting discussed are incredible but I see us getting every single penny back over the next 4-5years..........(and I'll happily put £70 back into the pot when get my next City shirt ordered with "Pogba" printed on the back!;)
I wonder if these transfers are going to be for us what the signing of Ronaldinho was for Barcelona.

I wonder if these transfers are going to be for us what the signing of Ronaldinho was for Barcelona.

Hi goalmole......yes, I really think we'd be making a statement to the rest of the prem/Europe by signing Pogba and Sterling....just my opinion but think these 2 signing would take us up another level....

I've been lukewarm to Sterling but the more I hear the outrage the move would cause, the more I like it. The sheer horror in Carragher's face if he scores the winner at Anfield would be worth £50m on its own.
I hope we sign him and I hope he does score at Anfield, complete with an Adebayor style kneeslide celebration right infront of the Kop. Fuck 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.