Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give them the money they want. Wait 24 hours then buy Clyne. Wait another 24 hours then pay cash for all those houses Liverpool are trying ruin for their expansion plan. They are worth about 100 grand each. Offer the families 300 grand to sell now. That's Liverpool fucked once and for all, unless they pay half a billion for an entirely new stadium. Lastly we send an email mail saying don't you ever fucker with us again you fucking jumped up low life.
I like the sound of that

Give them the money they want. Wait 24 hours then buy Clyne. Wait another 24 hours then pay cash for all those houses Liverpool are trying ruin for their expansion plan. They are worth about 100 grand each. Offer the families 300 grand to sell now. That's Liverpool fucked once and for all, unless they pay half a billion for an entirely new stadium. Lastly we send an email mail saying don't you ever fucker with us again you fucking jumped up low life.
Love it. You need to be on the city board of directors.

All for this, their arselicking lovers in the media would combust.

Now that would be funny.

Some basic rules of negotiation:

- Buyer attempts to secure the lowest price possible.
- Seller attempts to achieve the highest price possible.
- If either side shows themself a soft touch, they get ripped off in other deals.

Think its going to happen today. 45M plus 5M add ons

the price is high but I want us to show the dippers our power now!! stroll in, bang the price down and tell them to hurry the fuck up with the transfer! then go and buy clyne for shits and giggles!! ;-)

If the deal doesnt go through, who would we buy instead? Which player that is directly comparable to Sterling in terms of the positions that he can play and his attributes?

At the moment it seems that Liverpool's bargaining position is strengthened because we do not appear to have any viable alternatives. Sterling appears to be the only game in town (in his position).

that does mean we would have to create a place in the 17 none hg for Isco though.

I agree completely...It would make much more sense, spending 45-50mil on Sterling and in doing so, improve our starting 11 with HG talent, than having to go shopping for 2 players,(Isco and a HG player) which would cost us more anyway..Why go out and buy 2 players when Sterling would fill both needs for us and at a cheaper overall price?.....I know we all hate having to pay "top" prices for HG talent but sadly, every team in the prem knows we are desperate to sign "English" players and every club we go to will add an extra 5-10mil to the players value......I would love Isco in a blue shirt but I read a few days ago that he has already had a meeting with his club and will not be moving this summer.....

As many have already said....Sterling ticks so many needs for us, we need to do whatever it takes to get it done.....just my opinion!

The Man City Way‏@TheManCityWay17h17 hours ago
Goal: Madrid midfielder Isco has told City that he's staying at Madrid after a meeting with Rafa Benitez

You can tell Liverpool really like the attention. Normally the negotiation process takes place out of the media's direct eye. In this case they decide to flaunt every bit of information out the minute they receive it. Talk about classless.

Another reason to make it public we are washing our hands of this one, walk away leave them with a very unhappy Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.