Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who believe we should pay £40m+ for a player who i.m.o is worth £25m tops because money is no object to us what would you do in the following scenario, your daughter has seen her dream car, it's a y reg metallic green(her fav colour) fiat punto with the letters js (your daughters initials) in the reg. She loves it and has her heart set on it, it's worth £350 tops, the seller knows it's her dream car so therefore asks you for £1000, you can afford it so would you therefore pay it ?

Forget his price now and think what he will be worth in a few years after potentially helping us win the league/CL.

This lad is a future £100M+ player

For those who believe we should pay £40m+ for a player who i.m.o is worth £25m tops because money is no object to us what would you do in the following scenario, your daughter has seen her dream car, it's a y reg metallic green(her fav colour) fiat punto with the letters js (your daughters initials) in the reg. She loves it and has her heart set on it, it's worth £350 tops, the seller knows it's her dream car so therefore asks you for £1000, you can afford it so would you therefore pay it ?

In all fairness, that's a piss poor analogy mate. You can put a definitive value on a car but you can't do it with a footballer because his value could increase or decrease in the future depending on how he performs. There are many other variables to consider as well.

complete rubbish^^^^, comparing a car deal to a multi million pound football transfer, ok and what if that car js wants to buy is a classic and is increasing in value and in five years is estimated at £5000, Sterlings value will be double by the time he's 25 'providing he turning in performances' i'd say a dam good investment

Hi Bluebc....Good question mate but very hard to compare a car to a football player!;)...I think you would have to ask yourself......is it worth £1000 to your daughter? If so, doesn't really matter what others say its worth...my daughter gets what she wants and everyone happy!;) and also the car could to be worth £2000 in 4 years time, so when she doesn't need it, I could sell and make a profit!;)...There really the only things that matters....

I think Sterling is worth the money to City and in 4 years time, his value could easy go up 10mil, so we could make a profit if we want to sell....

Good question mate.... ;)

What if She crashed the car soon after buying it and wrote it off? :-?

What if, and it's a big if, Sterling couldn't hold down a place in the 1st team and flopped like Sinclair, Rodwell, and Johnson?(that's about £50mill there)

I appreciate Sterling is better than those players.

I'm dying laughing here. Sorry mate, but that's a terrible terrible analogy.

Forget his price now and think what he will be worth in a few years after potentially helping us win the league/CL.

This lad is a future £100M+ player
Too right...I think he'll break into the bracket of top 4/5 players in the world in 2/3 years time we'll think we've had a bargain at £50 mill just like Aguero

Right City - we've fucked about long enough over this transfer, just pay the money and move onto Pogba... get the fucking business done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.