Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows how little some people on here have watched sterling, baring when he has played up top this season he has played as a left winger for the majority of his Liverpool games and the same for England yet people still assume he will be our new right side winger!

I only say he would play on the right because silva primarily drifts in from the left, if we go 442 he will undoubtedly be starting on the right, he may have license to roam and switch with silva but he will be right winger. I can maybe see him playing on the left if we decided to go with Sterling-Silva-Navas as our att. mids in 4-2-3-1.

Ha, I guess we'll find out in the coming weeks! I'd love to get him, but am apprehensive that it will happen.

I've gone balls deep as far my bro's concerned. Think it'll be another year before I make to the 4 Heatons if he ends up anywhere but City!

Give them the money they want. Wait 24 hours then buy Clyne. Wait another 24 hours then pay cash for all those houses Liverpool are trying ruin for their expansion plan. They are worth about 100 grand each. Offer the families 300 grand to sell now. That's Liverpool fucked once and for all, unless they pay half a billion for an entirely new stadium. Lastly we send an email mail saying don't you ever fucker with us again you fucking jumped up low life.

Now this is a work of sheer genius!

Give them the money they want. Wait 24 hours then buy Clyne. Wait another 24 hours then pay cash for all those houses Liverpool are trying ruin for their expansion plan. They are worth about 100 grand each. Offer the families 300 grand to sell now. That's Liverpool fucked once and for all, unless they pay half a billion for an entirely new stadium. Lastly we send an email mail saying don't you ever fucker with us again you fucking jumped up low life.

That would be class.

This deal was never going to be easy. Remember Rodgers at end of last season saying he would not be sold? Now it's pay up! And it's not £60m now either. It's £50m. So they'll do a deal at £40m plus - if we are prepared to do it. I would, even at that price I think its good value given the current market, but there are other players.

Last edited:
For those who believe we should pay £40m+ for a player who i.m.o is worth £25m tops because money is no object to us what would you do in the following scenario, your daughter has seen her dream car, it's a y reg metallic green(her fav colour) fiat punto with the letters js (your daughters initials) in the reg. She loves it and has her heart set on it, it's worth £350 tops, the seller knows it's her dream car so therefore asks you for £1000, you can afford it so would you therefore pay it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.