Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who believe we should pay £40m+ for a player who i.m.o is worth £25m tops because money is no object to us what would you do in the following scenario, your daughter has seen her dream car, it's a y reg metallic green(her fav colour) fiat punto with the letters js (your daughters initials) in the reg. She loves it and has her heart set on it, it's worth £350 tops, the seller knows it's her dream car so therefore asks you for £1000, you can afford it so would you therefore pay it ?

With someone elses money id pay 2k for it Not a prob.
And thats our current scenario. Stop worrying about how much we pay for players - its not your money!

The facts are if he costs £45m over five years and fucks off on a free we will have had our monies worth, this is the footballing landscape at this present time, the red shits have just paid £25m for Depay who plays in a two bit dog shit league and has had one good season, they are linked with Harry Kane the next so called English prodigy and will have to fork out the same sort of fee as we are for Sterling.

who gives a fuck what we will pay for him, he will improve us no end and that's all that matters.

For those who believe we should pay £40m+ for a player who i.m.o is worth £25m tops because money is no object to us what would you do in the following scenario, your daughter has seen her dream car, it's a y reg metallic green(her fav colour) fiat punto with the letters js (your daughters initials) in the reg. She loves it and has her heart set on it, it's worth £350 tops, the seller knows it's her dream car so therefore asks you for £1000, you can afford it so would you therefore pay it ?

I'd tell her to get a fucking job.

The first line should read 'If you were Sheikh Mansour & your daughter has seen her dream car..' Or 'If your daughter has seen her dream car & it's worth 1p but the owner is asking for 2p, would you pay it ?'.

I'd buy her something a bit nicer than a fucking fiat punto, you tight ****.

If she thought the car was going to improve what she's trying to achieve and help her get further than she's been before.
If she knew she could possibly sell it on at a later date and make money on it,barring a major breakdown.
If she knew it was probably the best available for the job she needed it to do.
Then yes,I'd pay a bit over the odds.......it's worth the gamble,IMO.

I think that Liverpool are very brave or just stupid holding out for £50 mil. If we walk away from this deal & Sterling stays for another year his value will be around £20mil with one year left on his contract. Or Sterling sits it out for two years & walks away on a free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.