Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but I keep making the point the webster thing will never come into play. Why is Clyne not buying himself out of his contract? I can give plenty of examples. No one does it.
You can keep making the point. But the rule exists, you can't just put your hands over your ears and scream until it goes away.

Clyne may yet buy himself out of a contract but he isnt eligible. And I suspect given the difference between the transfee fee Southampton will ask and the buyout figure he will be made to pay won't make it worthwhile to do so.

Please he realises that LFC are yesterdays news and are highly unlikely to be winning anything for the foreseeable future. They have had their time, this is our time !
Missing the point. If he'd signed a new 5 or 6 year contract last summer he wouldn't be in a position to force a move.

Well considering he is likely to be sold for £50m I don't think protecting the value of the asset has been a problem. He still had three years left on his current deal. Liverpool typically have always extended contracts going into the final two years. It is a circular debate but I have no problem with when the club opened the contract negotiations.

dear Y.C.N.M.I.U.

it's all very well coming on here defending your club's actions (whilst managing to get a few snidey digs at ours)
but the fact of the matter is it's ages now since liverpool was a powerhouse and it is time your fans began to understand the truth of it...

if you want to win things you don't sell your best players and from the outside it appears that liverpool are selling their best players & replacing them with players of lesser quality.

everyone else sees it, so why would topnotch players want to stay at your club, or others sign for your club?
suarez was your one hope of winning the league but that hope is now long gone and enjoying itself elsewhere.

the best players want to regularly compete for & win trophies, this ain't going to happen at liverpool for many years to come, no matter how big your stadium gets.

your owners are laughing at you and so are the fans of other teams.

players & agents must realise that until liverpool and its fans learn some humility & some respect for others, it will continue on a downward spiral to oblivion.

enjoy the ride fella, we are certainly enjoying ours.

The whole saga has really turned me against Liverpool. No wonder Sterling has under performed, or struggled to deliver when he is constantly being publicly shamed by the Liverpool faithful. He may not be worth the 50 million, but he's a real prospect, homegrown as well, put him in a comfortable setting at a club who has a much better chance at winning trophies and he'll thrive.

I would think Richads went to Fiorentina on he promise of starting birh but circumstances changed he is def at villa on that promise and im sure milner would have first team inserted in his contract. Either way neither of them wanted to be squad players for us even on huge contracts so its not like we let them walk off without having a go. Adam johnson was not an England regilar ever and certainly not at the time he left. He had huge off field pronlems and as we can see tgy have deatroyed his career, no one could help the lad. Keeping players based on nationality doesnt work and we have been carrying dead wood for yeas because of it so if we have to have them in we might as well have our pants pulled down and sign some class

Johnson was regualrly in England squads whilst playing for us , and you should retract your comment about him, he did not have huge off field problems when he played for us , (he left because Mancini was criticising him at every opportunity) , and inaccurate , unsubstantiated comments like yours are nothing more than shit stirring for a person who i presume is innocent until proven guilty .

dear Y.C.N.M.I.U.

it's all very well coming on here defending your club's actions (whilst managing to get a few snidey digs at ours)
but the fact of the matter is it's ages now since liverpool was a powerhouse and it is time your fans began to understand the truth of it...

if you want to win things you don't sell your best players and from the outside it appears that liverpool are selling their best players & replacing them with players of lesser quality.

everyone else sees it, so why would topnotch players want to stay at your club, or others sign for your club?
suarez was your one hope of winning the league but that hope is now long gone and enjoying itself elsewhere.

the best players want to regularly compete for & win trophies, this ain't going to happen at liverpool for many years to come, no matter how big your stadium gets.

your owners are laughing at you and so are the fans of other teams.

players & agents must realise that until liverpool and its fans learn some humility & some respect for others, it will continue on a downward spiral to oblivion.

enjoy the ride fella, we are certainly enjoying ours.
Top and bottom of it, I will be informing the the deluded scouse fans I know qouting the above,( if you don't mind Mr Down).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.